Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    R.i.p my dreams for BoA trinket, will there be any more updates, aditions to this event? eg: fire essence for core maybe? xD
    and or possibility to buy the Legendary 400 spell pen or 30k attack power tabards that are from the quest for doing Obsidian Sanctum. you know.. for Offspec, etc.
    Last edited by troubleztep; 07-27-2018 at 12:11 AM.

Keeper, are you going to do morphs for Travel Form, Flight Form and Aquatic Form also? And, is there any other candidates for the Moonkin form with Druids, as I love almost exactly the same with our without shapeshift xD. (Baleroc maybe? )

Quote Originally Posted by troubleztep View Post
    R.i.p my dreams for BoA trinket, will there be any more updates, aditions to this event? eg: fire essence for core maybe? xD
    and or possibility to buy the Legendary 400 spell pen or 30k attack power tabards that are from the quest for doing Obsidian Sanctum. you know.. for Offspec, etc.
    We are aware of this and will comup with an idea for this in the near future

Dreams for a BoA trinket? Lmao. Getting the trinket is absurd, theres no way of farming, its all based on luck. If you are one of the lucky players on this server, u will get it on one of ur 10 chars. If not, well, dont complain about some people getting it, set your complaints towards the developers of this event.
    Last edited by sebogjokke; 07-27-2018 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sebogjokke View Post
    Dreams for a BoA trinket? Lmao. Getting the trinket is absurd, theres no way of farming, its all based on luck. If you are one of the lucky players on this server, u will get it on one of ur 10 chars. If not, well, dont complain about some people getting it, set your complaints towards the developers of this event.
    No. We shouldn't complain towards the developers. It's the people that need to boycott the event in order to force developers to change it. Governments should be afraid of their people.

On-topic: Yeah. It would be nice to be able to obtain both bits of gear (tabards in this case). Sure, perhaps not as easy, but being able to obtain them both would be cool.
    It has it's ups and downs... Like I can understand that if presented the choice of two "op" items, you'd rather just force players to pick one instead of going for both and making them even more powerful.

I will say that, it's super rare in the form of event item, even so if they add fire essence to buy it, it will either be too late or still very hard to get because of the price, possibly not enough time for that .
    As for the Offspec tabard, It could be that if you complete 3 - 5 kills on the obsidian boss you can get the alternate tabard, it ends in about 12 days this event. So that should be okay i guess.

Other trinket events such as halloween 2017 were just drops and it was RNG basically to which one you got, Sp, Ap,Tanking.
    I'm allways a fan of people dedicating themselves to an event to get it's rewards but this Devastaed Core definitely does not reward that, it's simply luck.

This one is definitely the most unique event items but I dare to say that it might be back again in other events, If not it's the equivalent of the Spring flowers and Other OP one handed spell power weapons ( Weapon's will no longer be in Events ) And even then, It probably wasn't as rare as this trinket and they were 2+ events that had these items. So if it is this rare It could be better to bring up in multiple events. As the new ( Big item ) for events to be exciting for everyone, But the drop rare needs to be a little more than it is now. If it's a once off thing, i'm a little sad about it because those types of stat's are suited for that type of Item slot.

Other trinket events such as halloween 2017 were just drops and it was RNG basically to which one you got, Sp, Ap,Tanking.
    I'm allways a fan of people dedicating themselves to an event to get it's rewards but this Devastaed Core definitely does not reward that, it's simply luck.
    ------------------------------------------

Yes, you are 100% right. But, however, they won't change it, nor have this item as a reward in any upcoming events. From what iv heard, they want it to be a super rare item, which is why its not "farmable", and based on luck.

I personally think its bs that no matter how much time you spend grinding bags, you can still end up not getting it. Its a huge item, it should be hard to farm indeed. However, in that case, the dedicated players farming their ass off should be able to get it. Instead they want this item to be 100% rng based, which usually with a somehow decent drop rate, would be okay. However, in a way I dont understand, the drop rate is way too low, both on the bag and the core.

This drop rate reminds me of farming Midnight mount in Karazhan (retail), the only difference is that you can only kill it once a week. This is not retail, its a fun server with an item giving a huge boost to most classes, it should be obtainable for everyone.

But, it seems like they rather want some players to get it in their first bag, than rewarding the players spending tons of time trying to "farm" it. I have opened around 50 bags, in total probably around 50 hours of gameplay (Good drop rate), on the same character, with no core, to prove my point. Good luck farming @troubleztep
    Last edited by sebogjokke; 07-27-2018 at 11:18 PM.

yeah get their point since making it very rare chance to get dev core for trinket cause trinkets are like small donor trinkets so have to be really rare. But could at least up drop rate now since getting close to end of event. Probably some people haven't gotten one core this whole event been farming mobs and doing OS crazy and not get it.

The way which you obtain the trinket is not going to be changed. It was designed this way, some things you can achieve only with luck. And you can still farm the raid and do the daily each day to increase your chances. I understand your willingness to have the ability to get the item with dedicated farming, but not everything can be farmed with a strict possibility.

But this event trinket might appear in other future events. Don't treat it like the only 1-time offer. Maybe in another event, it can be farmed, maybe it will be obtainable the same way.

If this trinket would be obtainable under a longer period, it would be different. With this drop rate, and with this short amount of time to obtain the trinket, its not working.

The thing is, this item is too big. Even if u end up having this item as a reward again, its around 5-6 months until the next event will be released.

Which means, no matter how well you play, the players with equal or less mechanics will outperform you for 6 months. And that is, if ur lucky enough to get it during the next event. This totally destroys the combativeness, how is that anything else than bad for this server?

I personally think that the way u designed this event is rather demotivating people to play than motivating them. Espesially the already bis geared players.

I suggest u make this a donor item, like u did with Xbox and sp Sword, or/and extend the event by atleast a week or two.
    Last edited by sebogjokke; 07-28-2018 at 08:40 PM.