View Poll Results: Do you agree with what is posted below?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I completely Agree.

8 57.14%
  • No, I completely disagree.

0 0%
  • I agree with some and disagree with some of the points.

6 42.86%

Feedback for 1st part of revamp!

Topic Title: PvE/PvP/New Content

Suggestion:I'm going to list out what improvements need to be done to the already released 1st part of revamp.

Reasoning why it should be added / changed:

Main change with revamp was the gearing system which is good. But there are huge issues with it.

1. - For some reason all new raids feel like they are 'trash mob' oriented. What I'm saying when I say this is that the boss fights take maximum 2 or 3 mins but the darn trash takes 10 to 15mins. Add to that the fact that the trash is not rewarding at all. In Ulduar there is a lot of trash mobs but they reward us with mats so people reluctantly do it. However, the main reason bosses were wall pulled or trash is skipped nowadays is bcuz of the amount of trash mobs in the raids. The gearing system has improved a lot but the raids have shown little improvement. All of them being trash mob orientated like Karazhan(fyi the most hated raid on server right now after ToC)

2. PVP is being worked on but one of the main things that was/is an issue atm is that donor weps deal lesser damage than PvP weps in arenas/bgs(atleast they used to last time I did bgs/arena). Main issue with this is that a lot of players bought some donor weps that they specifically used only for Pvp. Need less to say that this is unfair since those weps can't be used in PvP or rather there were better options for these players to choose from if they had to use those donor weps only for pve. But they bought these weps only for Pvp and now they can't really use them in PvP cuz they got nerfed in PvP. Only way to fix this that I can see righg now is to allow for a quest NPC that allows them to exchange their donor weps for a wep token worth the price of the wep so that they can turn in that wep token to buy another wep...also making it so that the wep token expires in a set amount of time (say 24hrs). Other than that...a NPC which u can turn in Ur donor wep to and in turn it gives u a choice of what weps to buy depending on how much coins u have. Ofcourse this should also have an expiration date. Say example this NPC is released during the Xmas event, then the NPC should be gone after the Xmas event. Other than that I really don't see another way out of the situation. Also I know the server has a no refund policy etc but at the time of purchasing the items that were purchased by the pvpers, the server didn't tell anyone that there will come a time when donor weps will be less useful than PvP weps.

3. Removal of requirement of reagents was the best addition of the revamp and that's a thumbs up!

4. The new raids that have come out have a teleporter missing. Like how Ulduar has a teleporter for every wing, a teleporter should be added to raids like The blood furnace and Karazhan. Adding a teleporter to these raids would make it a lot less frustrating.
    (Please don't say Kara is getting removed/replaced anyway bcuz I've heard that before and I've been hearing that from the end of 2016...now we're in mid-2018. I also know that Kara and ToC are to be revamped in the upcoming revamp changes but there is no ETA on this and the raids make gearing extremely frustrating. The fact that one cannot use summon portals in Karazhan, the fact that an access quest requires mats worth 2 main set items of the same raid and 2 items from the preceding tier (350 barrels and 1350 dust). Therefore I added Kara to the list else I would just ask for a teleporter for The Blood furnace.)

5. Removal of guild houses was a really really really bad idea. Some people had their guild houses for years and u guys took them away in the blink of an eye. Naturally that's wrong and people would obviously be upset. Also you guys have an idea that everyone uses the hidden island as the guild house but only in different instances for different guilds. There's a problem with this bcuz, different guilds have different policies etc. Having the same house for every guild means a mall no.2 not a guild house. Also there is not even a mail box or a tmof NPC in the guild houses(yea yea u will add them later...and it's only natural there is no ETA on it). My point is simple, it's understandable that u opened up zones for people to travel to but then u made the guild house common for all and that's bad. Guilds now have access to mall no.2 and not their own guild house. All I'm saying is that if there are different guilds with different ideologies and policies why do they have to have the same guild house. Doesn't work like that so that needs to be fixed too.

Lastly I want to say that there is a lot more that I want to say, but I feel that this isnt the best time to say all of that bcuz a lot of changes are still coming and I have decided to just wait and see what happens. Therefore I have spoken only about the things that are likely to not be scheduled to be review or change in the near future so that the staff might notice these things and work on them. Everything I have posted here I have discussed with some players on the server and this is our common opinion. Let's face it, the server population is dropping by the day and nothing seems to be happening to get it back up(emphasis on the word 'seems').

Also would really appreciate people giving constructive criticism and feedback. Also please don't resort to staff favouritism and go like "they working in it man give them time and space" bcuz let's face it...that's literally *** licking and we have already waited for over an year.
    I don't think there is any need to say this since most people already know how much I love the server :P afterall I've been here for years(barring the times I was wrongly banned). Wirh this post I don't mean to criticize the server or anything...I'm posting this to point out the faults right now so we can work on them and move forward from there.

Warm regards,
    -Froggyy
    Last edited by Froggyy; 07-08-2018 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Froggyy View Post
    1. - For some reason all new raids feel like they are 'trash mob' oriented. What I'm saying when I say this is that the boss fights take maximum 2 or 3 mins but the darn trash takes 10 to 15mins. Add to that the fact that the trash is not rewarding at all. In Ulduar there is a lot of trash mobs but they reward us with mats so people reluctantly do it. However, the main reason bosses were wall pulled or trash is skipped nowadays is bcuz of the amount of trash mobs in the raids. The gearing system has improved a lot but the raids have shown little improvement. All of them being trash mob orientated like Karazhan(fyi the most hated raid on server right now after ToC)
    We have been debating this issue internally, trying to figure out what to do rather than plain reducing the trash mobs in the instances. All I can say is that we will do something about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Froggyy View Post
    4. The new raids that have come out have a teleporter missing. Like how Ulduar has a teleporter for every wing, a teleporter should be added to raids like The blood furnace and Karazhan. Adding a teleporter to these raids would make it a lot less frustrating.
    (Please don't say Kara is getting removed/replaced anyway bcuz I've heard that before and I've been hearing that from the end of 2016...now we're in mid-2018. I also know that Kara and ToC are to be revamped in the upcoming revamp changes but there is no ETA on this and the raids make gearing extremely frustrating. The fact that one cannot use summon portals in Karazhan, the fact that an access quest requires mats worth 2 main set items of the same raid and 2 items from the preceding tier (350 barrels and 1350 dust). Therefore I added Kara to the list else I would just ask for a teleporter for The Blood furnace.)
    This issue will also be tackled soon.

Thank you for the reply Jinha! Its been brought to my notice that this post is too long to read and i should have made it a brief point-wise explanation so that people dont get discouraged to read and vote on it, so ill make another thread about this excluding the issues u have already said u are looking into