Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alterac Valley

Alterac Valley

Topic Title: PvP

Suggestion: Make Alterac Valley CTA a weekly thing and have it bring around 500-750 Arena Points (and possibly 15-20k Honor points too, on the CTA win.)

Reasoning why it should be added / changed: I see that although PvP is coming back, though slowly, I still would like to see much more people play, and have that incentive to actually want to do it. Right now it's usually the same 15-20 people either queuing bg, 3s, whatever it is, I feel bringing this could potentially make it more of an active weekly quest for everyone.

You should try out with 500 first week, see how many people actually do it, if not too many, shoot it up to 600 or 700, and keep trying until you can see enough people queuing.

I'm saying 500-750 mainly because this is a long battleground to participate, and the reward should definitely be big if you plan on staying in it. Giving people the chance to win 500-750 Arena Points will give them a reason to play and actually win, rather than goofing off in the game.
    Last edited by Devoutqt; 07-18-2018 at 06:19 AM.

pvp coming back haHAA

- - - Updated - - -

idk if u noticed but 90% of the bgs are 3v3's.. and u need atleast 10 on each side to make AV pop.. thats 20 people. 3 times the usual amount of people we have in bgs and thats just to pop the queue..

I'm saying if this were to happen, and people see a cta that is "Alterac Valley" giving around 500-750, you don't think they'll want that cta?? It's 1 day out of the week which im 100% sure on the weekends we'll most definitely have occur, and it could help bring back the active part of pvp. I'm not saying it WILL 100%, but it COULD.
    Last edited by Devoutqt; 07-18-2018 at 09:59 AM. Reason: No toxic:)

+1 to everything that could generate some PvP activity.

Just make it 1000 and call it a day.

+1
    I think 500/750 would be a good starting point, but I can't see people queuing for a long match of alterac unless it's 1000 ap. I do like this idea though, it's a fully functioning bg but it's just sitting there being useless currently.

I mean season 13 is 110.000 AP so not a big deal to give out 1000 AP for a CTA once per week, is it?

I won't deny any amount of AP if they bring this out. I would like to see 1000 ofc, but 500-750 sounds reasonable enough to start out, and if it works, even going to 1000 could boost the play rate even more, who knows.

Suggestion for additional AP accepted.

Call to Arms: Alterac Valley will be enabled for 24hours starting Sunday.

An increase in honor points won't be added until we confirm how many points are obtained from a full battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Call to Arms: Alterac Valley will be enabled for 24hours starting Sunday.
    Bumppppppp