Thread: RolandW

RolandW

Hello there,

I am still trying to figure out how to install the 20GB file I downloaded from your site.
    I am a Mac User and have played wow since it came out (had some times in between without playing).
    I stumbled upon your server right after the patch to bfa came out.

It seems that Apple is planning in the future to leave Open GL and therefore Bliz has decided not to support certain VGA cards after this patch. I can't pay 2000,- to get a new Mac and don't want to quit playing wow.

So... here I am. Hope to meet you in game soon, first have to get this download from you installed.

Ps I don't know what I will choose for character or faction atm, if there is a balance correction needed or a serious lack in some chars please let me know.

I'd say that the balance is decent at the moment, every class has their own purpose. When it comes to faction and race, it doesn't really matter - as horde and alliance can communicate. I would say that there is a lack of players in the higher tier - so I would suggest you to find a guild when you're around T5.5+ (Nebula, Exile, Qlimax).

See you on the server, good luck on your installation (Sadly I can't help you, I am a windows user)

I am in! (hurray)
    My in game name is Moomanz and I am a Hunter. I saw that it is a "bit" difference then I am used to so I have to read up (or down depending how you look at it) on what to spec and talent use etc.

Indeed, this server is really different - if you need any assistance; you should join this discord server.