Shadow Priest Vampiric Touch / Devouring Plague

• Suggestion:
    • Give priests their haste scaling on Devouring Plague and Vampiric touch back.

• Reasoning why it should be added / changed:
    • It is supposed to be scaling with haste. Currently Shadow priest dots deal decent damage, but for this servers concept it should be changed back to be scaling with haste. It was the reason I ever starter playing priest and it was the reason why I stopped playing it when it got changed.
    • Also you've recently re-enabled warlocks "quick decay" glyph. Would be just fair to let priests have their spells to be working as intended aswell.

Agree, maybe it would also fix the fact (a bit) that priest dmg in pvp before BiS pve gear is absolutely garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayonarabye View Post
    Agree, maybe it would also fix the fact (a bit) that priest dmg in pvp before BiS pve gear is absolutely garbage.
    But this also means it would need to be scaled around bis gear, I do agree things should be working as intended, *currently a lot isn't *.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayonarabye View Post
    and this is the problem, if you balance around "average" gear, lets say s11/t5,5-t6 then bis geared ppl will be broken and if you balance around bis gear, ppl who dont play here for ages / just wanna play pvp without grinding pvegear will be left behind
    Last edited by friendlyguy; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:07 PM.

BUMP for the main suggestion.