Need a GM to private message with! (Donation Ref IDS!)

Heya, been talking to Fenuks bout this and my whole problem. So basically my problem right now is that when I try to reset my password I don't get the email to do so. It is my account and I got all account details and Ref IDs for the donations I have done on my account but some of the Ref IDs are also my brothers and it doesn't say which one is which so I got 16 different ones we can go through and check which ones are mine.

Really want to get my account back, and Fenuks told me that this was one of the only ways to do so. So If there are any GMs out there that have time and patients to do this with me that would be great. We used Paypal to buy everything.

I know a lot about my account as well, got a lot of information about it and got the mail for the account. However for some reason I don't get the mail. Please help me would be awesome.

Sincerely,
    Outcrawler
    Last edited by Outcrawler; 07-29-2018 at 11:14 PM.

https://forum.heroes-wow.com/forums/...o-Server-Staff post here instead friend, that way its private between you and the GM's

Thank you buddy

Did u guys use PayPal or Paymentwall? Bcuz I don't think Heroes has used PayPal.

Quote Originally Posted by Froggyy View Post
    Did u guys use PayPal or Paymentwall? Bcuz I don't think Heroes has used PayPal.
    Heroes WoW used Paypal a long time ago.
    Thread closed as another thread has been created in the correct place.