750 Attack power gems buyable

Suggestion:

Making the gems from daily vendor buyable for everyone. For people in EU (that works early everyday) buying the gems from daily vendor is stupid. Reason: The daily vendor resets 7 AM ST, when most players from EU are either sleeping, or going to work. There are players from NA, and also some players from EU (Nightwalkers) - waiting for the daily vendor to reset and they buy all the gems. Having only a few players being able to get the best gems is kinda annoying.

I suggest you make them buyable from a vendor , but with 1 GC per gem price. This way you can get the best gems by donating, and you can also get them by being active on the server, recieving 1 gc every now and then.
    Last edited by sebogjokke; 1 Week Ago at 10:29 PM.

I totally agree with this. And the issue stands for all "best" custom gems that are currently available only at the Daily Vendor. It's kind of unfair for people living in totally different time zones since they can't log in on daily reset. Currently all ideal gems get sold almost instantly by people that log during the night or whatever.

If you want to also keep those gems special, I can alternatively suggest leaving it on the daily vendor, but removing the items sold limit. Let the vendor sell an infinite amount. Thus people won't get it at any time and they would still have to wait for RNG to actually put their specific gem in the vendor.

Either way. I'm pro this.

Later edit: The 1 gem for 1GCs is brilliant tbh. It basically means 20+ gold coins the server sells for each character every time a new tier is released and you need to replace gems.
    Last edited by Monkeyz; 1 Week Ago at 10:31 PM.

Or just let the vendor reset twice a day, then all should have a equal chance to get the items.
    -Let it reset like it is now, and 12h later the items are refilled.

The suggestion has been accepted however, the amount of GC per gem is slightly adjusted to 2GC.
    it will be released later today

Quote Originally Posted by Fenuks View Post
    The suggestion has been accepted however, the amount of GC per gem is slightly adjusted to 2GC.
    This change is being implemented for all the gems right?
    And damn, could the staff please re-consider the price on each gem internally? Bcuz 2gc for a Gem that normally cots 750 shinys is too much. But hey, ill still buy them if u put it for 2 gc :P Just saying it might seem like not a really good idea to invest so much on those gems!
    Also +1 to the Daily Vendor not running out of those gems till the daily reset! Bcuz its still RNG based and ppl of all time zones will have a fair chance to get them!
    Last edited by Froggyy; 1 Week Ago at 09:30 AM.

For all gems indeed. It’s up to you if you think it’s worth or not to buy the with GC or shinies. I’m not sure but i think the gem is 1.5k shiny in the daily vendor.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenuks View Post

Will you marry me ?

It is released, visit the Donor NPC (Donor Quartermaster) to see the gems.