Thread: Expired mail

Expired mail

I send my donation items throught the mailbox and the mail expired (I forgot to take them of the mailbox and mails expiring after 30 days), so my items are gone. Is there any way to recover my items?

Can you list up your chacater name you sent it too plus the item names

I am not sure with the character, but it was one of these 3 characters :"Ranthar" (probably this one, but it is like 2 months already, so I am not 100% sure), "Frostcaller" or "Skullmaker" and the items was : 2x Lich King's Frostmourne V (rank 5), Haste Donor Shirt III (rank 3), Haste Donor Tabard III (rank 3), Unique Transmog Coin and Donor's Buff (with few more items like transmogs and Shiny Platinum Boxes, but those are non-purchaseable, so obviously it doesn't matter). Also on character "Gunstorm" I used those weapons as a transmog (Lich King's Frostmourne has a specific icon). Thanks for your reply. (P.S. I am sorry for my bad english)
    Last edited by Messovkl; 08-05-2018 at 10:07 AM.

The logs shows you took the items from the mail with the character named: Woidcaller

I am so sorry for wasting ur time, I forgot to look at all characters. I am really sorry...