Thread: Vote

Vote

Hello, so I'm just a new player, I started to play 1 month ago, and I really want to get that 25 gold coins for being in the top 3 of the voters, but the players in the top 3 have more votes than mine. I voted from August 1 until this day, twice a day. Please answer me, because this isn't fair against new players. Thanks for your help, good bye.

Voters who cheated will get banned i think, they are pretty easy to spot...

Okay,but they didn't got banned yet, and for they it's easy to steal that 25 gold coins :/

What is not normal is that starting all the same day to vote and there are 3 people with more votes than the rest that we vote every day twice ... to me to explain how it may be that the first already has 116 votes, which are more than 40 votes more than the rest...

- - - Updated - - -

I correct, now there is one with 146 votes ... and that is impossible ...

It's been a subject of discussion many times on the forums, that people are cheating with the voting.
    As stated in the rules, making dubplicates of other threads isn't of much use. Rather use the search tool and then comment there.

But anyway, to keep it to this thread. The voting system is seriously in need of an update. The fact that people can cheat, is enough to show that it's a useless system that is used for voting. Furthermore, even tho people are cheating, they wont be rewarded the 25 Donor Coins at the end of the month, as that is being done manually by the owner himself (OneZero). He will be able to check, who has made illegal votes and then remove them from the competition of being amoung the top 3.
    But I see another issue in this, as everyone can see the current top 3 and top 5, those who are only making legal votes that are probably placed between 4th to 7th place on the ranking, they will be disencouraged and will therefore stop in their attempt to become Top 3 or Top 5 voter.

But looking at this whole issue from a historical point of view, I doubt any changes will be made. Previously there has also been suggestion of how to improve the validity of it, by posting an official top 5 list of the winners of each months. Staff members supported the idea, but it never went any further.
    Link to the suggestion can be found below:
    https://forum.heroes-wow.com/threads...-Voter-Rewards