Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cool Unlimited - PvP Sets and Daily Quests Update

We have made an update on the PvP gearing process to make it less tedious and more rewarding when one buys a new PvP item or goes from Season to Season. Also updated the Daily PvP Quests.

The changes:

• Renamed the Season sets to make them less confusing and changed their prices

• Season 9 now is Season 0 and is no longer used
      • Season 10 now is Season 1, is free and is now the starting PvP set
      • Season 11 now is Season 2 and it costs Honor Points
      • Season 12 now is Season 3 and it costs Honor and Arena Points
      • Season 13 now is Season 4 and it costs Arena Rating and Arena Points

• The PvP Season set has been renamed to Season 3, and the price has been changed and is now bought with Gold Coins
    • Added the option for Season 4 to be bought with Gold Coins
    • Attempted to fix and balance the stats between all tiers and classes, to no longer have a class with more stamina than others, when it should be equal
    • The Daily Quests now reward the players with 3k Honor Points down from 10k and the Elite Daily Quests reward the players with 10k Honor Points down from 30k

The updated prices are:
    • Season 2

• Ring, Neck and Cloak - 15k Honor Points
      • Wrist, Waist and Feet - 17.5k Honor Points
      • Trinket - 35k Honor Points
      • Head, Legs and Chest - 35k Honor Points
      • Shoulders and Hands - 27.5k Honor Points
      • Two Handed and Ranged Weapons - 70k Honor Points
      • One Handed Weapons - 35k Honor Points
      • Off Hand Weapons - 27.5k Honor Points
      • Shields, Tomes and Wands - 30k Honor Points

• Season 3

• Ring, Neck and Cloak - 7.5k Honor Points and 1062 Arena Points
      • Wrist, Waist and Feet - 8.75k Honor Points and 1250 Arena Points
      • Trinket - 17.5k Honor Points and 2180 Arena Points
      • Head, Legs and Feet - 17.5k Honor Points and 2180 Arena Points
      • Shoulders and Hands - 13.75k Honor Points and 1750 Arena Points
      • Two Handed and Ranged Weapons - 35k Honor Points and 4375 Arena Points
      • One Handed Weapons - 17.5k Honor Points and 2187 Arena Points
      • Off Hand Weapons - 13.75k Honor Points and 1750 Arena Points
      • Shields, Tomes and Wands - 15k Honor Points and 2000 Arena Points

• Season 4

• 110 PvP Tokens - 1000 Arena Points and 2000 3v3 Solo Queue Rating OR 1800 2v2 Rating
      • Head - 430 PvP Tokens
      • Neck - 255 PvP Tokens
      • Shoulder - 340 PvP Tokens
      • Cloak - 215 PvP Tokens
      • Chest - 390 PvP Tokens
      • Wrist - 215 PvP Tokens
      • Hands - 340 PvP Tokens
      • Waist - 255 PvP Tokens
      • Legs - 390 PvP Tokens
      • Boots - 255 PvP Tokens
      • Rings - 215 PvP Tokens
      • Trinket - 410 PvP Tokens
      • One Handed Weapons - 500 PvP Tokens
      • Off Handed Weapons - 195 PvP Tokens
      • Two Handed and Ranged Weapons - 720 PvP Tokens
      • Shields and Tomes - 230 PvP Tokens
      • Wands - 320 PvP Tokens

Last edited by Jinha; 08-10-2018 at 09:13 PM.

Can you change the Kills quest to just kills and not certain classes

Quote Originally Posted by Fredo69 View Post
    Can you change the Kills quest to just kills and not certain classes
    +1000 Nobody has completed the class specific quests since they came out haha

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    **You also need to update "Grawl Spinerippers" quests since they give s11/s12 tokens for arena wins and for bg tokens which now serve no purpose**

Could we do an exchange for the s11/s12 tokens people were saving up but are now useless?

Exchange:

Honor for s11 tokens (Since honor buys s11 now)
    Arena points for s12 tokens

And maybe increase the expertise on all pvp legs by x10, as currently most pvp legs give up to like 800 expertise, while pve legs give up to 11k lol
    Last edited by lordvolom1; 08-11-2018 at 05:46 AM.

I'd really appreciate an exchange vendor for honor or arena points for old tokens, dope update though!

Should add exchanging bg tokens for s4 tokens as well.

Please dont add a vendor to refund s3 tokens to arena points I myself have a ton of these tokens and would just take the fun out of grinding for s4.. Let's just enjoy that the prices have been reduced and delete these old unused items instead

The problem with the "don't add vendor to refund for s3" idea, is that people who have spent AP on those a day before, or week before, have now lost those arena points because they were not told beforehand these would be useless in the upcoming update. I'd like to see it be that way, but I can see why also people would not want it. It's really just up to them to decide, but it would also just make people gear much quicker if they have a lot because they saved up for a weapon or some other gear piece.

The new stats the have been implemented need to be implemented on all prior seasons aswell.

Example: Rogue legs now have 13k expertise in season 4, the expertise needs to be adjusted in s3, s2, s1.

This needs to happen with most classes, as it looks like it was forgotten.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And theres some classes that didn't recieve expertise buffs on legs etc, (Paladin, Dk, Warrior I think, and maybe enhance shaman)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Also theres just some random ass stats on some gear, like paladin shoulders - https://imgur.com/a/EiKzfDJ
    And no medallion trinket for season 4 to get rid of cc lol
    Last edited by lordvolom1; 08-11-2018 at 10:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lordvolom1 View Post
    The new stats the have been implemented need to be implemented on all prior seasons aswell.

Example: Rogue legs now have 13k expertise in season 4, the expertise needs to be adjusted in s3, s2, s1.

This needs to happen with most classes, as it looks like it was forgotten.
    And theres some classes that didn't recieve expertise buffs on legs etc, (Paladin, Dk, Warrior I think, and maybe enhance shaman)
    Also theres just some random ass stats on some gear, like paladin shoulders - https://imgur.com/a/EiKzfDJ
    And no medallion trinket for season 4 to get rid of cc lol
    We will be looking into this issues and have them addressed as soon as possible

I would also suggest looking into healing in pvp, as with the new gear update, healers are a lot more tanky since they can run a lot of pvp gear now (while healing pretty much the same), I've had multiple healers tell me heals are currently too good.

Also I think increasing the crit rating on all pvp gear by a good amount would be good, since some classes can have up to 300%, and some classes struggle and can't even get to 100%. This would also be good for new players entering pvp on the server, if you have less than 100% crit, and everyone else has 100% or more, it makes a BIG difference. (Basically make it so everyone can reach 100% crit, even in season 1)

And maybe the way to go about "fixing" pvp gear wasn't to add more haste to it for some classes, as each class has more than enough haste already in my opinion, I understand you did this so people would use pvp gear instead of ulduar/pve, but I don't think it's the answer. I also think increasing haste in pvp is bad because it discourages kicking peoples casts, as currently it's super hard to do, and is supposed to be a big part of pvp. I could be wrong.

Hope to see more pvp updates in the near future

The pvp trinkets with expertise also need buffed, as they give VERY low expertise

Last edited by lordvolom1; 08-13-2018 at 04:53 AM.