Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lordvolom1 View Post
    **You also need to update "Grawl Spinerippers" quests since they give s11/s12 tokens for arena wins and for bg tokens which now serve no purpose**

Could we do an exchange for the s11/s12 tokens people were saving up but are now useless?

Exchange:

Honor for s11 tokens (Since honor buys s11 now)
    Arena points for s12 tokens

And maybe increase the expertise on all pvp legs by x10, as currently most pvp legs give up to like 800 expertise, while pve legs give up to 11k lol
    +1 this should been made from the start when it got changed

Yes, please add a way to make battleground tokens usefull for season3/4 gear.

Also, please increase the itemlvl to 255. Most enchants dont work anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, 3 more suggestions:
    1 )Season 3 is "only" the second highest pvp gear, yet it still takes several months of daily cta / bg quests to aqquire. Make it cost less arenapoints and more honor. I can understand that the highest pvp gear should take a bit to get, however you need season3 to be viable against old players (the majority of ppl who play pvp are old players who alrdy have s3/s4) and compete.

2) Sell arenapoints for battlegroundtokens - right now battlegroundtokens are useless, if you allow for example to trade in 150bg tokens (which are 10 wins) for lets say 100 arenapoints people would have a reason to q bgs and also get the important gear a big faster.

3) The rating requirement for s4 isnt a good solution because the only way to get it is through soloq (because there are no 2s games, im sure your logs will prove that) - and making soloq only possible to get with soloq is a bad idea since soloq is rng, it shouldnt depend on your randomly chosen teammates whether or not youre able to aqquire season4 gear.The ratingrequirement is a good idea for 2s ONCE pvp has a higher population.
    Last edited by friendlyguy; 08-14-2018 at 10:06 PM.

Bump regarding the pvp set fixes on stats on items and previous seasons (expertise, crit rating etc.)
    Last edited by lordvolom1; 08-18-2018 at 06:54 AM.

Battleground tokens aren't exactly useless anymore. Since you can exchange Vicious / Cata tokens for Arena points, you can turn in your BG tokens for Vicious / Cata tokens and gain Arena Points from them. So technically, you already get Arena Points from BG Tokens.

Bump regarding the pvp set fixes on stats on items and previous seasons (expertise etc.)
    We are working on them

Quote Originally Posted by Devoutqt View Post
    Battleground tokens aren't exactly useless anymore. Since you can exchange Vicious / Cata tokens for Arena points, you can turn in your BG tokens for Vicious / Cata tokens and gain Arena Points from them. So technically, you already get Arena Points from BG Tokens.
    youre right but this only works for ppl who completed the s11/s12 prequest before the gearchanges happened
    Last edited by friendlyguy; 08-17-2018 at 10:20 PM.

Well you can still do the prequest iirc, at least showed up for me on my warrior. If you have full s1, you can do quest prequest for s11, even though it's not needed to buy s2. Same goes with prequest of s12/13, though with s13 it's kinda pointless. Idk if they changed this anytime today, but yesterday it showed up for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Devoutqt View Post
    Well you can still do the prequest iirc, at least showed up for me on my warrior. If you have full s1, you can do quest prequest for s11, even though it's not needed to buy s2. Same goes with prequest of s12/13, though with s13 it's kinda pointless. Idk if they changed this anytime today, but yesterday it showed up for me.
    Well im wearing full s2 (the old s11 set) and I cant complete the quest, when i ask the guy to check if I have 7 s11 items nothing happens.
    Also bump for my suggestion to make s3 cost less ap and more honor, you need s3 to be viable, it doesnt make any sense that you have to grind several months (of daily playing) to get the 2nd best pvp gear

- - - Updated - - -

bump. getting the 2nd best pvp gear shouldnt take you months of daily grinding
    Last edited by friendlyguy; 08-18-2018 at 10:40 AM.

Can we expect an expertise fix and crit rating increase on items soon? I would love to be able to use my pvp legs for the first time in a few years.

Could you also look at the resilience on pvp weapons? I'm pretty sure weapons should have the most resi compared to other pieces (excluding trinket) , but for some reason the resi on pvp weapons here is very low.
    Last edited by lordvolom1; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:12 AM.

Can we expect an expertise fix and crit rating increase on items soon? I would love to be able to use my pvp legs for the first time in a few years.
    Plus the items that got no haste on s1/s2/s3 but got haste on s4.