Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: enhancer dmg

Hybrid View

enhancer dmg

Hello,
    enhancer shammys are literally oneshotting ppl since season 13 (which is about 1 year now isnt it?). There are a lot of balancing issues and i know it takes time to make a somewhat decent balance on a 255 server, however if something is obviously as broken as enhancers auto attack dmg then maybe, just maybe you shouldnt wait several years to adjust it.

- - - Updated - - -

hello?
    Anyone here?
    Last edited by friendlyguy; 1 Week Ago at 11:50 PM.

Nothing wrong with Enhancement Shamans.

Quote Originally Posted by SHIGUU View Post
    Nothing wrong with Enhancement Shamans.
    did u do a single bg / arena on this realm?

I second you on this. Enhance shammys are very overpowered. With their atk speed i am pretty well defenseless against them. Full s3 war popping all my cool downs to stay alive still down me within 2-4 seconds.

Disable Haste Tabard/Shirt in Arena, just as trinket is disabled.

Or just completely remove PvE gear from PvP. PvP isnt allowed in PvE so it should be the same vise versa

honestly im baffled by how long enh shamans has been like this, its the most troll class ever, just randomly oneshotting u when they connect. I'm just happy there's no skilled enh shamans around

The only reason people do damage on enhance shaman is if they're BiS, void gods / s3/4 with lv 9 weps / s3/4 weps. I don't see an issue with how they're so strong? They're easily kiteable, if you nerf haste, they're gutted on this server, they revolve around haste to be strong, as their autos are the main keys of their damage. I don't see why they should be nerfed at all, if you nerf BiS Enhance Shamans, you're going to completely gut other tier / season shamans. Maybe tune down their auto damage, but if you remove haste, they're not gonna be all that great.

Quote Originally Posted by Devoutqt View Post
    The only reason people do damage on enhance shaman is if they're BiS, void gods / s3/4 with lv 9 weps / s3/4 weps. I don't see an issue with how they're so strong? They're easily kiteable, if you nerf haste, they're gutted on this server, they revolve around haste to be strong, as their autos are the main keys of their damage. I don't see why they should be nerfed at all, if you nerf BiS Enhance Shamans, you're going to completely gut other tier / season shamans. Maybe tune down their auto damage, but if you remove haste, they're not gonna be all that great.
    No, enhancement shamans dont need bis gear to do insane dmg, even though obviously bis gear makes things even worse.
    I also dont know who started the rumor about shamans being easy to kite (prolly the same ppl who acts like priests deal no dmg here) but its wrong, if you use your utilities right you have a decent mobility.
    Yes they are based around auto attacks and thats the problem, if you give a class which alrdy has strong autos (because thats what the class is based on) the retarded heroes haste the class benefits more than classes which arent bases around auto attack on retail - leading into broken enhancement shamys on heroes.
    Last edited by friendlyguy; 1 Week Ago at 07:46 PM.

Okay, well an s1 / t1 will not do good damage, the only time they do good damage is s3/t7+, which is when things become strong, but again, you can't really nerf based off Higher gear, because it'll make it useless at s1 / t1. The class is completely revolved around good gear to actually deal damage. This is because in order to get that good damage, you need really high haste, and you don't get that much haste until around t7/8.5, in which case, yes, they're going to hit like a truck if you let them get to you.
    Yes, they're very mobile, but they're also entirely reliant on autoing you, so they NEED to be on you to deal damage. They have the utility to get to many classes, but certain classes just can keep them at bay, or outclass them in autoing. (Warriors can shit on them with Shield / Retaliation, Mages can keep them at 40 yards all day, priests can cc them and kite them around if they're good, warlocks can kite if they bait out Grounding, Paladins can just outsustain them, etc.) But again, all of these classes can be beaten if the Shaman is really good geared and also plays it really well, otherwise, they're not going anywhere.
    They have really good sustain, which i guess i could say that should slightly be nerfed, since a lot of the times on my Enhance shaman I have really high healing / really high damage, which I think is a actually stupid.