Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: enhancer dmg

I quickly retracted my statement there after, as you can see in my post or the other times I've posted, I clearly agree Enh Shaman should be nerfed, but not on the autos like everyone is saying. It's not the auto damage, you don't even play the class. My question is, why do people who don't even touch Enhancement Shaman even speak about what should and shouldn't be nerfed, when all they'll try and do is nerf it down to their liking so it's a complete shit spec. You posting / commenting on anything negatively about a class you seem to struggle kiting on two classes that should very easily be able to kite Enhancement Shaman doesn't seem very reputable, just throwin that out there. Saying "Nerf Shaman Auto Damage" is what YOU can see, as you very obviously don't actually check what does damage and what is an actual problem. But again, all you'll do is reply back with "Nerf Auto Damage", am i right?

i never said anything about shaman autos. i literally never met someone who shitpost as much as you u even outdo toxical...

The thing is heroes wow isnt rocket science, its enough to play a lot vs certain classes, you dont have to play them for ages to know how they work

(Whoever is talking about autos, The white hits on shaman don't need nerfed) The 3 main things that would make a noticeable difference is nerfing healing wave (since they can instant cast it for over 100k every time they have maelstorm procs, which they have 24/7), nerfing riptide(because it heals more in pvp than pve lmao), and nerfing frostbrand by a noticable amount.

Once those 3 nerfs are made people will notice a big difference in the class, and perhaps it would encourage them to run more resil instead of being a glass cannon aswell.
    Last edited by lordvolom1; 08-14-2018 at 09:08 AM.

It is insulting towards your playerbase that u let this sht happen for over a year and dont even reply to one of the 2 threads.
    Last edited by friendlyguy; 08-14-2018 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by friendlyguy View Post
    It is insulting towards your playerbase that u let this sht happen for over a year and dont even reply to one of the 2 threads.
    Agreed......

this is a bump

- - - Updated - - -

hello, im bumping this amazing thread

bump, I know enhance was being tested by devs etc, can we expect changes soon?

Quote Originally Posted by lordvolom1 View Post
    bump, I know enhance was being tested by devs etc, can we expect changes soon?
    Short but fast answer: yes

Quote Originally Posted by Fenuks View Post
    Short but fast answer: yes
    Can you let us know the changes?