Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: enhancer dmg

When it is done, I myself or another staff member will post the details

- - - Updated - - -

Healing Wave has been reduced by 20%
    Riptide have been reduced by 15%
    Frostbrand Attack has been reduced by 20%

These nerfs will be monitored and incase it's needed it can be reduced or increased if the nerf is too much or too less.

Though been asking this would be nice that Windfury Glyph got scaled so that Windfury could proc more often only if people had the glyph make WF more usable That is my thought since Frostbrand been nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenuks View Post
    When it is done, I myself or another staff member will post the details

- - - Updated - - -

Healing Wave has been reduced by 20%
    Riptide have been reduced by 15%
    Frostbrand Attack has been reduced by 20%

These nerfs will be monitored and incase it's needed it can be reduced or increased if the nerf is too much or too less.
    When it comes to dmg i honestly dont feel/see the slightest difference

I feel nerfing Enhancement Shaman is a tough call in general. Since the majority of players play with Haste pve items, you're most likely basing the damage around having so much haste and getting around .2/.3 attack speed. However, there are a few that play resi enh sham and if you nerf anything else, you're likely going to make them forced into playing with the haste items, making us only deal damage when we wear 6+ pve items.

lets pray one day pve gear is obsolete in pvp so they can actually do balancing

I wonder if you could limit the nerfs to enha shaman heals instead of nerfing all of shaman heals? spellpower shamans can't do damage and now they can't heal compared to other classes, would appreciate answers ty

Quote Originally Posted by Karreg0dx View Post
    I wonder if you could limit the nerfs to enha shaman heals instead of nerfing all of shaman heals? spellpower shamans can't do damage and now they can't heal compared to other classes, would appreciate answers ty
    Fixed, the nerfs are now AP wise

Thanks alot =)

Now the heals are too low like healing wave is 79-80k, 45k direct Riptide 28k a tick afterwards. Hate say it but this was poor way nerfing Enhancement Shamans and doesn't solve haste stacking auto attacking shamans issue that people complaining about but since the heals got nerf just enforce people play haste stacking Enhancement shamans even more than they already were since they rather just go Glass cannon and kill people in seconds since don't have heals to stay alive, so that still in same boat. Lastly with how damage increase from classes now with increase in stats Enhancement are low that won't help them at all in fights.

Still not solve the problem but made problem even worse now see more PvE Shamans in PvP cause got nothing to lose now.

If you want to run more pve parts and losing resillience is totally up to you.