Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: enhancer dmg

Quote Originally Posted by Fenuks View Post
    If you want to run more pve parts and losing resillience is totally up to you.
    This is exactly what I knew would happen with Enhancement Shaman. People complained about haste Shaman being so broken and what not, now that you nerfed them with the fact it scales with AP, you're going to force them to actually play haste shaman and resi shaman will do little to no damage and healing. You shouldn't nerf base off haste shaman, nerf it in general, but not to the point where you can't run high resilience and low haste.
    Not everyone plays Haste shaman, and the ones who do usually don't do well but just high damage. Now that we lost our only means of sustain, (45k is really low....) we're going to have a hard time in high resilience gear.

Its almost as if balancing problems like this wouldnt exist if pve was taken from pvp .

Balance it around pve = pvp shaman does no damage or healing, which in turn means people are probably going to be running MORE pve gear than before

Glad i dont played this messed up class/spec ��

Quote Originally Posted by Devoutqt View Post
    This is exactly what I knew would happen with Enhancement Shaman. People complained about haste Shaman being so broken and what not, now that you nerfed them with the fact it scales with AP, you're going to force them to actually play haste shaman and resi shaman will do little to no damage and healing. You shouldn't nerf base off haste shaman, nerf it in general, but not to the point where you can't run high resilience and low haste.
    Not everyone plays Haste shaman, and the ones who do usually don't do well but just high damage. Now that we lost our only means of sustain, (45k is really low....) we're going to have a hard time in high resilience gear.
    The problem is that enhancer HAD (not sure how it its now) even with low resi a lot of survivability, shamans like group and glucius were literal tanks who bursted you down while still being able to outheal most classes.
    I agree that you should have the choice to choose between dmg and resi, however no other class, not even rets who also have retarded auto attack / seal dmg, could global you.

@devs, take a look at bgs/arenas and youll see that the "20% frostbrand nerf" did nothing. Youve nerfed their survivability while the core problem, retarded oneshots still exist.

Quote Originally Posted by friendlyguy View Post
    The problem is that enhancer HAD (not sure how it its now) even with low resi a lot of survivability, shamans like group and glucius were literal tanks who bursted you down while still being able to outheal most classes.
    I agree that you should have the choice to choose between dmg and resi, however no other class, not even rets who also have retarded auto attack / seal dmg, could global you.

@devs, take a look at bgs/arenas and youll see that the "20% frostbrand nerf" did nothing. Youve nerfed their survivability while the core problem, retarded oneshots still exist.
    See, since they nerf AP scaling, you have to run pve, and yes, it's still fairly good sustain / survivability actually. They just kinda ruined Resil Enh Shaman, nothing else tbh. Group was the only one who ran haste, Glucius ran Resil, but yes they still did damage, and that's cause they're high end gear. But since the nerf on AP healing scaling, it's kinda pointless to want 45k riptides and 59k healing waves when you could put on more pve pieces and 75k riptide and 100k healing waves. It's annoying and I don't like running such low resil since the resil changes most people have like 9-10k, while i sit around 5k most of the time lmao.

As I said way fix problem is too disable some of peices of PvE on Enhancement set like disable armor but allow the accessories than have some haste like .40+ Than still have damage and resilience. Also too people go more resilience also if Windfury proc chance was better which I mean that scale Windfury Glyph that would allow people run the WF/frotbrand again and use resilience to stay alive. Would also attract the use of more PvP gear too.

Other way to play Enhancement is stats stacking meaning running Donor shirt/tabard V or event get stats so that when hit target it not be huge hit and if everything hits like WF and such be heavily.
    Last edited by Judgementest; 08-20-2018 at 04:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenuks View Post
    When it is done, I myself or another staff member will post the details

- - - Updated - - -

Healing Wave has been reduced by 20%
    Riptide have been reduced by 15%
    Frostbrand Attack has been reduced by 20%

These nerfs will be monitored and incase it's needed it can be reduced or increased if the nerf is too much or too less.
    You didn't nerf lesser healing wave, which heals way more than healing wave, they can use healing wave for rougly 80k
    and use lesser with the glyph and heal 115k+

It is now adjusted