Make Alchemist's Trinkets Cheaper

It's all there in the title, really.

I know a while back several other things had the tag in gold slashed to account for slower acquisition, but the alchemist's trinket still has a price tag of 200k, on top of the 50 primordial saronite, 250 stardust, and 50 flasks. That's... a bit much, to say the least. For that kind of pricing to be fair, I feel like they should all be absolute BiS, or at least upgradeable via an icc quest and zg quest that isn't nearly as expensive.

The gold tag being slashed is my main suggestion here, though.
    Last edited by TwilightRose; 08-13-2018 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Correction: 250 stardust

I actually forgot about this quest and the requirements it had, given how other stuff like icc questline was nerfed in terms of gold and other stuff + panthers quest, I don't see any reason why this can't be nerfed as well. Perhaps have it 100k gold instead of 200k or 70k gold, 125 star dusts and 30 flasks to kinda make sense given what the item is. Would be down to Hawjiki though to implement the change if he accepts it and those prices can be altered if need be.
    “Silence is deep as Eternity, speech is shallow as Time.”

I kinda figured it was just missed! I think I've seen maybe one person actually using the trinket; so it makes sense that everyone would forget it existed XD

Gold price changed. They won't be BiS trinkets though. They'll be really good trinkets until ZG.