Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by lordvolom1 View Post
    No disrespect but that's because back then you had a pvp playerbase to lose, currently I think it's worth the shot, and it seems the community agrees so far, given that there's been no negative feedback yet.
    Playersbase is currently the same, we already bring back this 25% with new players. Is it worth to lose them again?
    Also currently we lose PvP players after implementing every "great" PvP suggestions.

  2. #12
    Heroes WoW Member friendlyguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by Onezero View Post
    Playersbase is currently the same, we already bring back this 25% with new players. Is it worth to lose them again?
    Also currently we lose PvP players after implementing every "great" PvP suggestions.
    Just a friendly advice, less ppl play pvp because right now there are 2 big issues which make pvp bad, 1) the class balance which i admit takes a lot of work to improve and 2) the gear gaps (meaning newer players getting farmed by older ones without any chance) which is easy to fix. Things like solo q / rewards and what ever are a nice addition, but as long as you dont work on the 2 points i mentioned pvp will never be as popular as it used to be

  3. #13
    Heroes WoW Member lordvolom1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    252
    Quote Originally Posted by Onezero View Post
    Playersbase is currently the same, we already bring back this 25% with new players. Is it worth to lose them again?
    Also currently we lose PvP players after implementing every "great" PvP suggestions.
    What pvp changes lost a lot of players?

    I'm also very confused when you say the population is the same, because I've only seen it declining(maybe im wrong, just what i've seen), It's very rare to see people queuing 2's, and you're LUCKY if you can get 6 people together for 3's solo queue(which is broken and doesn't work correctly), and you get to q against the same 6 people for maybe 10 games till one leaves.
    Last edited by lordvolom1; 08-16-2018 at 08:59 PM.

  4. #14
    but as long as you dont work on the 2 points i mentioned pvp will never be as popular as it used to be
    I would like to remind you 2014-2016 when PvP was much much more unbalanced and gear gap was really huge, donors were op like hell, priests and dk were unkillable, pladins and druids were one shooting other classes and bg was full of 40vs40. When we made PvP gear better than donor gear, we removed unkillable classes and one shooting classes we have lost 70% of PvP players. PvP players were active on Heroes Wow because it was real fun server.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Furthermore you should remind Heroes WoW realm population 500 players, we balanced PvP and opened unbalanced Unlimited realm. Heroes WoW realm end with 0-20 players online, before we close it it was 0-5 players online, 700 players in 2 weeks on Unlimited.
    Every players base drop is connected to PvP balance changes.

  5. #15
    Heroes WoW Member friendlyguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by Onezero View Post
    I would like to remind you 2014-2016 when PvP was much much more unbalanced and gear gap was really huge, donors were op like hell, priests and dk were unkillable, pladins and druids were one shooting other classes and bg was full of 40vs40. When we made PvP gear better than donor gear, we removed unkillable classes and one shooting classes we have lost 70% of PvP players. PvP players were active on Heroes Wow because it was real fun server.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Furthermore you should remind Heroes WoW realm population 500 players, we balanced PvP and opened unbalanced Unlimited realm. Heroes WoW realm end with 0-20 players online, before we close it it was 0-5 players online, 700 players in 2 weeks on Unlimited.
    but if balanced pvp = server dead and unbalanced pvp = server alive, why is pvp dead even though the balance is terrible and broken right now?

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by friendlyguy View Post
    but if balanced pvp = server dead and unbalanced pvp = server alive, why is pvp dead even though the balance is terrible and broken right now?
    It means you didn't see balance in 2014-2016 and real p2w. PvP population dropped because we started listen PvP players instead of players who played on Heroes WoW as fun server. Current PvP balance isn't even close to fun server, trust me I have 10 years experience in fun servers.

  7. #17
    Heroes WoW Member lordvolom1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    252
    Quote Originally Posted by Onezero View Post
    Every players base drop is connected to PvP balance changes.
    Players started leaving due to the fact that pvp wasn't balanced, and they got tired of it, This suggestion is all about making it easier for your developers to balance. They will be able to balance faster, and better.

    I know a bunch of people who left due to the fact that none of the prior devs knew anything about pvp or how to balance it (No offense to them at all). 1. They didn't pvp. 2. If something was strong, it would get nerfed way too much, and if something was weak, it would end up being buffed too much. 3. They would make changes that the community didn't know about etc.

    The current devs are doing a good job of listening and interacting to the community when compared to the old ones, and in doing so I think it's benefiting the server.

    Not to mention for years some spells and talents that should have been working, just never got fixed, and problems would add up in the bug reports and never get solved. So people left. New devs have been doing a way better job of tackeling this problem and the new core will make them able to do it even better which is also great.
    Last edited by lordvolom1; 08-16-2018 at 09:18 PM.

  8. #18
    Heroes WoW Member friendlyguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by Onezero View Post
    It means you didn't see balance in 2014-2016 and real p2w. PvP population dropped because we started listen PvP players instead of players who played on Heroes WoW as fun server. Current PvP balance isn't even close to fun server, trust me I have 10 years experience in fun servers.
    Well if blaming your playerbase for the current state of the server makes you feel better go for it, i think it doesnt make a lot of sense to argue here.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by friendlyguy View Post
    Well if blaming your playerbase for the current state of the server makes you feel better go for it, i think it doesnt make a lot of sense to argue here.
    Looks like you didn't understand, but I'm not surprised friendlyguy.

  10. #20
    Heroes WoW Member friendlyguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by Onezero View Post
    Looks like you didn't understand, but I'm not surprised friendlyguy.
    I honestly dont know why you are like that, but im sure you have your reason(s)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •