Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Onezero View Post
    Looks like you didn't understand, but I'm not surprised friendlyguy.
    Please stay on topic as this doesn't contribute to the post. It doesn't help any discussion whatsoever, and makes you look unprofessional(no offense).

So, let's continue about the initial post.

You think players don't want pvp to be balanced, and they would prefer things to be broken/1shot etc. This can easily be found out by making a poll. "Would you rather pvp be balanced or unbalanced?"
    I reallllly think I know what the asnwer would be.
    Last edited by lordvolom1; 08-16-2018 at 09:45 PM.

I’m leaving this thread to devs. About balance I have already seen players base and theirs reaction after some pvp changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Onezero View Post
    I’m leaving this thread to devs. About balance I have already seen players base and theirs reaction after some pvp changes.
    Taking a break from heroes until things get figured out. Tired of my war not being able to compete with other melee classes. We’ve made forum post about balances multiple actually. Just feel as if our voice isn’t heard. Cya in a few months ✌️

Man if you can't beat other melees as warrior, practice it more because you're obviously doing something wrong. I've seen warrior beat many other melees plenty of times.

Quote Originally Posted by Devoutqt View Post
    Man if you can't beat other melees as warrior, practice it more because you're obviously doing something wrong. I've seen warrior beat many other melees plenty of times.
    Yes, we can beat other classes we just have to outgear them or play against a trash player. With any sense dk/pallys destroy use not even going to mention shams because shams destroy everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Glaveth View Post
    Taking a break from heroes until things get figured out. Tired of my war not being able to compete with other melee classes. We’ve made forum post about balances multiple actually. Just feel as if our voice isn’t heard. Cya in a few months ✌️
    1. This has nothing to do with the post.
    2. I've seen you play in-game, there's many things you could be doing better to counter your opponent, not saying you're a bad player, but you have many things you need to improve upon. The #1 problem with most class balance suggestions is people on here don't play a class as well as it can be played and in turn decide to post about it.
    3. The fact that you lose to a class doesn't mean yours needs buffed. Perhaps the other class needs looked at, maybe it doesn't. Currently the best melee class is paladin, yet I don't complain about it, nor does anybody else right now.
    4. Stay on topic plz.

Quote Originally Posted by lordvolom1 View Post
    1. This has nothing to do with the post.
    2. I've seen you play in-game, there's many things you could be doing better to counter your opponent, not saying you're a bad player, but you have many things you need to improve upon. The #1 problem with most class balance suggestions is people on here don't play a class as well as it can be played and in turn decide to post about it.
    3. The fact that you lose to a class doesn't mean yours needs buffed. Perhaps the other class needs looked at, maybe it doesn't. Currently the best melee class is paladin, yet I don't complain about it, nor does anybody else right now.
    4. Stay on topic plz.
    If you read my post I say “balances”. That s on the end of balance means multiple things need to be changed. Maybe if I mention the nerf of shams you might agree.

- - - Updated - - -

Regardless which class we make a post about I am yet to see some feedback from devs. In my mind I see that as they are either ignoring the problems or too lazy to keep us updated on what they are planning on doing about it