Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Morph on midsummer event ring

Hello guys I am here to inform you a bit about this MIDSUMMER RING you guys released a while ago.

This item is best in slot for many classes, including hunter and maybe rogue i don't know cuz i dont play rogue enough.

When I use this item, it turns me into this ugly voa mob that is super ugly and super buggy and super trash.
    I don't care about your opinions just disable this morph please, or give us some way to disable this morph. When I feign death it looks like I am having a heartattack or some shit, when I throw my arrow trap it is SUPER delayed so I don't know if it's gonna hit or not, when I autoshoot it makes me look like i shoot arrows out my mothasuckin neck.

just look at this.. http://prntscr.com/kp9rho
    do you like the way this looks? please #cut4deletingmorph

thank = )

- - - Updated - - -

also pls dont tell me it's for the lore and when i wear the ring it comes with a curse. pls dont do this to me. i am already upset. : (

Each ring has one increased stat compared to its tier counterpart. But such power comes with a curse that the wielder obtains.

ok i dont like this curse delet pls also since we roleplay i used CLEANSE SPIRIT and this cleanse curses so should go away, ez me 1-0 staff

Hello traveler, it seems you have come across a ring.... But not just any ring, this ring holds great power! For those who choose to use it for good it may bring you great fortune on your adventures..... However, if you choose to use the ring for evil, it will bring you sorrow beyond your imagination, cursing you and transforming you into a hideous creature each time you choose to wield it.......

Jk you got tricked into having bad morph hehe eksdee

All the midsummer event rings' morphs will not be removed / changed. They will stay the way they are now.

Could you atleast give us a way to get rid of it? It's really buggy for a hunter atleast, my traps are delayed by 4 sec everytime i shoot it.

Quote Originally Posted by Karreg0dx View Post
    Could you atleast give us a way to get rid of it? It's really buggy for a hunter atleast, my traps are delayed by 4 sec everytime i shoot it.
    So ur asking for a hunter buff?? Like they are not op enough already lol

Haha nice JOKE fool..

Is it a visual delay or an actual delay of the spell ? If so, they should fix that, but the morph should stay.

It's only a visual of the small ice nova from the trap that is delayed. The trap is placed the same as if you don't have the morph from the ring.