View Poll Results: Should they fix these things before they thing of what to do with the gear?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, of course!

6 85.71%
  • No.

1 14.29%

Current gear problems that should be fixed until the gear rework happens.

I know there's already been problems with the new pvp gear stats posted in the main thread, but I figured I would also post them in here so they're not mixed up with comments among the thread.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There's multiple things about some pvp gear that makes no sense currently. I know you plan on reworking pvp gear as a whole, but it feels like the new stats that were added to the gear was done sloppily and not thought out (given that things weren't added to prior seasons etc). But until you decide what to do with it, I would suggest taking a few minutes to correct issues that are currently present.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Stats that have been added to season 4 gear was not added to prior seasons.
    Hunter: Season 4 pants now have haste. Season 4 shoulders now have no haste, it's the opposite for every other season.
    Mage: Haste was added to chest and head in s4. In season 1, 2, and 3 this needs to be added
    Priest: Haste was added to chest and head in s4. In season 1, 2, and 3 this needs to be added
    Rogue: The expertise on season 4 legs has no correlation with previous tiers at all, season 1, 2, and 3 have less than 1000 expertise, s4 has 13,400. s4 hands give haste instead of shoulders, s4 shoulders give hit, other seasons it's the opposite.
    Trinket: There's no medallion in season 4. No idea why lol.
    Base Stats (Stamina etc.): Lots of gear throughout seasons has the wrong amount base stats.
    Expertise on pants for classes such as enhancment shaman, feral, death knight, paladin, rogue, warrior needs to be useful aswell, as its all lower than 1000, I would suggest having it something like this.
    Season 1 - 7500
    Season 2 - 8500
    Season 3 - 9500
    Season 4 - 10500
    I know you guys plan on completely re-doing the gear, but I think until you actually decide on your approach to it and how you're going to do it, it would be a good idea to take half an hour to sort these few things, as they make no sense, since it will probably be a couple months for gear to be reworked etc.

Should these problems be fixed before they think of what they're going to do with the gear?

Keep the shit posting in comments to a minimum plz bois <3
    Last edited by lordvolom1; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:38 PM.

also forgot Feral Druid Set in adding expertise to also it below 1000 on pants as well.

makes a lot of sense, wont take a lot of time

We are currently looking into the stat type difference between S1, 2, 3 and S4 and will be fixed accordingly, can't comment on the expertise suggestion - yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Your suggestion has been accepted and will be implemented as soon as possible.