Loremaster Achievement

Hi,

I have few questions about Loremaster Achievement:
    1. Would players be able to obtain this achievement in Fallen?
    2. Are there sufficient/enough number of working quests out there in Kalimdor, EK, Outland and Northrend?
    3. Is there any known existing bugged quest list of Fallen? So players can skip and do not waste their time.

I am in Horde side. I know I could ask from old players, but answers and confirmation from GM are more legit and persuasive :P.

The reason behind this question is that I am so bored of afking at PVE Mall to wait for raids. I started working on getting achievements around 10 days ago and well I've become a big fan of it. As I am about to start the Loremaster one, it will take me lots of time and a certain amount of effort to complete. And I would like to know if I can get the reward at the end.

Thank you for your time.

Unfortunately it most likely won't be possible at this point in time due to the amount of bugged quests Fallen has. There isn't really a list of every bugged quest due to not everything that is bugged generally gets reported.

That being said, it may be possible when Both Realms gets a core update in future (https://forum.heroes-wow.com/threads...re-Update-info!) which will fix way more things overall than what is currently working on Fallen.

So you could either wait until then (no ETA on the core update) or attempt doing Loremaster now but make a list of all the quest bugs you come across and when the core gets updated, you can go back to those quests you've made a list of and do them when they are in working condition. In the off chance 1 or 2 quests for example aren't fixed however when the core is updated, you will at least have a list to report in the bug tracker so they may get fixed.
    “Silence is deep as Eternity, speech is shallow as Time.”

Thank you Cheddar, I would do the Loremaster anyway because I still can get many other achievements along the way. I am currently using Everyquest and Loremaster addons, so it is possible to see which quests cannot be done atm.

Cheers.

Indeed, once Paragon launches and we test the new core out better then Fallen will get the new core update. Then I will be doing the quest fixes for Paragon and Fallen, when they're reported. I'll prolly go for the achievement myself on some character.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawjiki View Post
    Paragon and Fallen
    The fixes won't only be on paragon and fallen, but also on unlimited, due to when you fix something with the new core it will be fixed on all realms, correct?

Yes that is correct, he was referring to the situation in regard to the issues currently on Fallen that the poster of this topic asked about. Its already been stated multiple times now that EVERY realm will be running on the same core in future and fixes that will be done on 1 realm, can easily be applied to the others generally speaking. Given how each realm differs in terms of content. Specific fixes that are unique to that specific realm however based on the custom content, you will need to report in the appropriate section.

Generally speaking though, no realm is gonna be neglected in terms of fixes if that is what you're worried about.
    Last edited by cheddar; 09-12-2018 at 02:55 AM.
    “Silence is deep as Eternity, speech is shallow as Time.”

This is a Fallen post section about a achievement related to QUESTING. This isn't for Unlimited, that realm doesn't even support blizzlike questing to earn this achievement. So stay on topic. Thread answered and closed.