Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Unlimited - Upcoming update

Arena Season 4.1
    Together with the new raid, we will be also end the current arena season, and start the arena season 4.1, a season that we hope will bring a lot more challengers into the 2vs2 bracket. The rewards for the top 3 teams at the end of the arena season 4.1 will consist of several hundred gold coins (300 gc for the first place, 200 gc for the second place and 100 gc for the third place) for each eligible team member, together with the usual titles, mounts, tabard and arena/honor boosters (and possible new account perks for a limited time) for all the teams ranked in the top 10.
    Players will not be eligible for rewards IF:

• Personal rating is not within 150 of the Team Rating.
    • You do not have at least 70% of the team's games played.

Suspicious activity, win trading and exploiting will result in account suspension and in extreme cases account termination.

Transmogrification
    The transmogrification system will receive a major overhaul, offering now the option to buy any cosmetic item from a vendor containing all the available items in game, items which have been placed inside pricing categories based on their quality, expansion and uniqueness. The new system will allow the players to save their purchased items into a cosmetic store inside a new vendor, items which can then be used at any time for transmogrification (following certain rules). A new feature that will be introduced is the automatic discovery of cosmetic items in the cosmetic store that have been looted, bought or obtained from any other in-game modes (raids, quests, other vendors, etc).

Tier 9 Raid
    We are proud to announce the next Tier 9 Raid, the Blackwing Lair. It is a 10 man raid and will contain 6 bosses. All bosses are mechanic heavy, and will be very difficult. Similar with Ulduar, there will be two Tier sets available from this raid, Rare Tier 9 and Epic Tier 9.5. Along with the usual encounters, the raid will also present a new Faction which players can gain Reputation with, different potions, scrolls and buffs, and secrets.

The expected time of arrival for the update is 1st of October 2018

Story

The Light, led by the Naaru A'dal, and the Dark, led by the Void itself, were always in a constant fight: now this is no exception. This round, the Light is winning by a huge margin, and the Dark is being pushed further and further, with them being forced to retreat into the Blackwing Lair, killing everyone in there and claiming the place as their own. The Light has found the Dark's hiding place and came in to shut their exit, closing them in. In a last attempt to survive and escape, the Dark is performing an ancient ritual to summon a powerful entity, aiding them in the fight. Is it capable of changing the tides of this eternal fight? Or is it too late for them? Or us?..

With the aid of a few Heroes, the Light finally has hope that the Dark will be expelled from this world. Will you be able to fight through the defences of the Darkness, slay down all its minions and disrupt the ritual? Let the Light be with you, heroes!

The entrance and main hub of Blackwing Lair

The first boss, Nexus-Prince Sharfaad

The second boss encounter, Eric "The Swift", Baleog and Olaf, The Void Controlled Vikings

The third boss, Xanirya, the Queen of Twilight Dragonflight

The fourth boss, the Professor Palirim, the Anti-Holy Alchemist

The fifth boss, Specimen 42, the Failed Experiment

The last boss room

Last edited by Osiris; 09-18-2018 at 07:35 PM.

Why u do dis to black wing lair ;( rip vanila god bless

Great news, all steps in the right direction. It's also great to see a date set for once. I'm hoping with the start of a new arena season, we can expect some changes/fixes to pvp gear, and some balancing to be done for the new season aswell. It would be nice to see more than a couple of competitive comps.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Players will not be eligible for rewards IF:
    • You do not have at least 70% of the team's games played.
    If you have 4 people on your 2's team, I can't see each person having 70% games played haha That's the only thing I see that might need a change. Other than that, great post!

Can't wait for the update.
    Last edited by lordvolom1; 09-18-2018 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lordvolom1 View Post
    Great news, all steps in the right direction. It's also great to see a date set for once. I'm hoping with the start of a new arena season, we can expect some changes/fixes to pvp gear, and some balancing to be done for the new season aswell. It would be nice to see more than a couple of competitive comps.

If you have 4 people on your 2's team, I can't see each person having 70% games played haha That's the only thing I see that might need a change. Other than that, great post!

Can't wait for the update.
    Well your must be within 150 rating and 70% games of the team in order to receive any reward. This way we want to people just limit people joining high rated teams near the end of the season

Well your must be within 150 rating and 70% games of the team in order to receive any reward. This way we want to people just limit people joining high rated teams near the end of the season
    Yeah, I totally get that, having it so their personal rating needs to be close to the team rating is a good way to prevent that, I agree with that.

But if you have it so every person needs 70% of the games played, that just simply doesn't work for a team with 4 people on it that play.

I also think before the new season is released, simple pvp gear fixes should be done for the release of this.
    Example: Season 4 mage head and chest have haste, no other seasons do. Just so things aren't as wonky and so the gap between s4 and every other season isn't gigantic, as whoever added the new stats to s4, didn't add them to any prior season, so the gap is huge. (I made a post regarding stats that weren't added to prior seasons if you decide to fix this before the new season, which you should <3)
    Last edited by lordvolom1; 09-18-2018 at 08:09 PM.

This means the current rank one team has nobody on the team who will receive rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Shredz View Post
    This means the current rank one team has nobody on the team who will receive rewards.
    This wasn’t a rule before so I highly doubt it applies to the current season lol.

Will this update include balance changes?

Can i ask why you bring out a 4 Hour raid ("Ulduar" Endraid) and than bring a new raid out after a 4 hour raid this make no sense?

Quote Originally Posted by pronel203 View Post
    Can i ask why you bring out a 4 Hour raid ("Ulduar" Endraid) and than bring a new raid out after a 4 hour raid this make no sense?
    Well we need to keep the content going, don't we? Ulduar was a massive raid with 5 wings released over a 12 months span, with a total of 14 bosses - BWL is small in that regards and will take less time to complete (and obviously to develop from our side). There will be further changes to Ulduar in order to make it less time consuming, after BWL is released, if that's your concern.
    Last edited by Osiris; 09-19-2018 at 07:31 PM.