Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unlimited - Blackwing Lair (T9), Arena Season End, Transmogrification and Premium

ATTENTION! For the Blackwing Lair and Premium System you have to download (or update) the Item Enchant Patch (AKA Patch-9.mpq) from the Downloads section or from here for Windows, or from here for Mac.

Blackwing Lair has been released !

It contains 6 bosses, Nexus-Prince Sharfaad, The Mind Controlled Vikings, Xanirya, Professor Palirim, Specimen 42 and Va'ri.

In order to experience the entirety of Blackwing Lair, you will have to download a new patch, or update your old one (Item Enchant Patch AKA Patch-9.mpq). For that, follow this link for Windows, and this link for Mac.

Arena Season End

The current arena season is coming to an end. Both the 2v2 Arenas and 3v3 Solo Queue Arenas ratings will get reset.

The top 10 2v2 Arena teams will get rewarded with:

• Rank 1 team gets
      • 5000 Arena Points
      • 100000 Honor Points
      • Wrathful Gladiator title
      • Prideful Gladiator's Cloud Serpent mount
      • Wrathful Gladiator's Tabard

• Rank 2 team gets
      • 4000 Arena Points
      • 75000 Honor Points
      • Duelist title
      • Grand Armored Wyvern mount
      • Duelist Tabard

• Rank 3 team gets
      • 3000 Arena Points
      • 50000 Honor Points
      • Rival title
      • Ironside Pridewolf mount
      • Rival's Tabard

• Rank 4-10 teams get
      • 1000 Arena Points
      • 25000 Honor Points
      • Challenger title

And the rewarded arena teams are (only the players with 30% of the matches get rewarded)

• Rank 1 - SlumpLords - 2518 rating
    • Rank 2 - TRAVISscott - 2172 rating
    • Rank 3 - WTS CC - 2152
    • Rank 4-10
      • Hello There - 2143
      • WutFace - 2076
      • Smash - 2011
      • we love anime - 1984
      • I Love Cookies - 1955
      • PAKYOU - 1878
      • slimsHadygotnotHinonus - 1878

New Transmogrification System

A new Transmogrify System is now in place. It is similar to the retail Transmogrification system. You can buy all the items on the server (unless they have been manually disabled), and use them to transmogrify for free. Also, any item that you receive, either from a boss or from a vendor, will get unlocked in the transmogrification store for free.

Premium System

We have created a Premium System, where players can buy various perks.

It is a timed system, where you have to activate your Premium Account, which gives you 30 days of time, then you can buy additional time.

You receive various bonuses while having the Premium Account active, or you can buy individual Perks, which require a Premium Account to be active and have time left. If your time has ran out, and you have Perks bought, buying more time will enable the Perks back. You can also buy Purchases, which do not require a Premium Account.

A guide for the new Transmogrification System and Premium System will be added soon.

Everyone who had the Unique Transmog Coin will receive the Ignore Transmog Restrictions: Character for free.

The Premium System Bonus Satchels will also be added soon.

The Transmog System will receive an update soon about the weapon restrictions, to be able to transmog 2h weapons into 1h weapons and viceversa.

Will the drop of transmog badges be increased in the dungeons due to the high amount that are required for the transmogs? It's very repetitive as of right now and very boring.

Also I know this new system is supposed to account for all transmogs in your bag/bank, and it doesn't do that as of right now, any idea when that will be working?
    Last edited by lordvolom1; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lordvolom1 View Post
    Will the drop of transmog badges be increased in the dungeons due to the high amount that are required for the transmogs? It's very repetitive as of right now and very boring.

Also I know this new system is supposed to account for all transmogs in your bag/bank, and it doesn't do that as of right now, any idea when that will be working?
    The loot tables are subject to change, as we do plan to make every dungeon/raid have some sort of tmog badges in the loot. As for the transmogs in your bag/bank, they get added at log in, as long as your equiped items have the same inventory type, class requirements, armor type etc or have the ignore rules perks (or old unique transmog token after we implement the change)

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    As for the transmogs in your bag/bank, they get added at log in, as long as your equiped items have the same inventory type, class requirements, armor type etc or have the ignore rules perks (or old unique transmog token after we implement the change)
    I can't use a majority of my mogs in my bank/inv that don't have a class/armor requirement. Like the mythic monk set(paid gc for), the nine-tails(recolor)(paid gc for) Hidden shoulders, chest, and shirt etc. I have tons of mogs that aren't an armor type or class requirement. I shouldn't need the "ignore rules thing" to be able to mog those, correct?

Also, how long will this arena season last? I remember it being said that they will be much much shorter now.
    Last edited by lordvolom1; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinha View Post
    Everyone who had the Unique Transmog Coin will receive the Ignore Transmog Restrictions: Character for free.
    UPDATE: We will allow the Unique Transmog Coin to work like the Ignore Transmog Restrictions: Character/Account on the new Transmogrification System.

Since there's a few new things to spend Gold Coins on, will they be reduced $ wise (Or whatever your respective currency is), or will it stay the same?

Is ulduar, Kara and ToC going to made a bit easier now that there is a new Top Tier Dungeon?

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Well we need to keep the content going, don't we? Ulduar was a massive raid with 5 wings released over a 12 months span, with a total of 14 bosses - BWL is small in that regards and will take less time to complete (and obviously to develop from our side). There will be further changes to Ulduar in order to make it less time consuming, after BWL is released, if that's your concern.
    Yes there will some changes to Ulduar.

I have the Unique Transmog Coin but it says that the Ignore Transmog Restrictions: Character is not purchased. Also I canīt transmog any of tmog sets that I have , Shado-Pan , haunted forest , ninetailed.