Unlimited - Premium Account - Guide and Information

Below we are presenting information about the Premium System and how to use it.

Introduction

What is the Premium System?

The Premium System is a feature in which the player can upgrade their account from a Regular Account to Premium Account for a limited time.

How do I upgrade my account to Premium Account and where can I get different bonuses from?

You can do that at the
    Premium Services NPC in the middle of the Mall.

How do I know that my Premium Account is active and if I have any more Premium Time?

You can type command ".details" (without the quotes) in-game to check if your account has been upgraded to
    Premium Account and your remaining Premium Time.

What do I get by upgrading my account to Premium Account?

You will get a handful of Benefits, which allows you to speed up your gearing process, along with different bonuses.

Is there anything else to get other than the Benefits?

Yes, along with the Benefits, you can buy different Perks and Purchases.

Does the Premium Account, Benefits, Perks and Purchases cost anything ?

The
    Premium Account, Perks and Purchases all cost Gold Coins. The Benefits are free.

Is there any information about the Premium System in-game?

Yes, the information is available in your Spellbook, in a new tab called
    Premium, Perks & Purchases Tab (which only shows if you have the latest Item Enchant Patch (aka Patch-9.mpq)), or at the Premium Services NPC.

What do those Benefits, Perks and Purchases do? And why can I have a Premium Account for a limited time?

We will explain below what those mean.

Explaining the Premium Account, Benefits, Perks and Purchases

Premium Account

Cost
    : 15 Gold Coins

Premium Time Cost
    :
    - 15 Gold Coins for 30 Days
    Gold Coins for 90 Days
    Gold Coins for 180 Days
    Gold Coins for 360 Days

The Premium Account gives the player various bonuses which will be explained below.

It is a timed feature, meaning the player must buy
    Premium Time for the Premium Account to not expire.

Once the player upgrades their account to
    Premium Account for the first time, the player will receive 30 Days of Premium Time. Once the Premium Time expires, the player can buy additional Premium Time to renew or extend the duration.

The
    Premium Account offers various bonuses called Benefits, which are tied to the Premium Account and come for free. For the Benefits to be active, the Premium Account must be active.

The player can also buy
    Perks, which are also tied to the Premium Account. For the Perks to be active, the Premium Account must be active.

Benefits

It allows you to enter any custom instance shown at the Teleport. It does not work for the last Tier instance.

It increases the Honor Points and Arena Points you receive from all sources by 50%.

When your 2v2 Arena Personal Rating is below 1000 Rating, losing games will not cause you to lose rating.

When your 2v2 Arena Personal rating is above 1000 Rating, losing games will not cause you to go below 1000 Rating.

You can use the Heroes Orb (bought from the Gear Master Feno) to open the Mailbox, the Bank or summon a Guild Vault.

Bosses in instances between Tier 2 and Tier 9 inclusively drop Premium Tokens, which can be used for special Premium rewards at the Premium Tokens Market in the middle of the Mall.

Increases your Mounted movement speed by 10%. Does not work in Battlegrounds and Arenas and does not stack with the
    Faster than the Light Perk.

When buying from an in-game vendor and the price includes Silver Coins, it will cost 10% less Silver Coins.

When killing bosses in Ragefire Chasm, Shadowfang Keep, Vault of Archavon, Hellfire Ramparts, The Shattered halls and The Blood Furnace (tier 2 - tier 5.5), you will receive a Bonus Satchel that will have a chance to drop a random Tier token from the whole instance.

When killing bosses in Karazhan, Trial of the Crusader and Ulduar (tier 6 - tier 8.5), you will receive a Bonus Satchel that will have a chance to drop a random amount of Boss currency from the Whole instance.

Last edited by Jinha; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:56 PM.

Perks

How can I get the Perks?

You can buy the Perks from the Premium Services NPC in the middle of the Mall.

Do the
    Perks cost anything?

The Perks cost Gold Coins.

Do I unlock the
    Perks forever or are they timed like the Premium Account?

The Perks, once purchased, are on your account forever.

Do the
    Perks work all the time?

The Perks are active only when the Premium Account is active and there is time left on the Premium Account.

What if I have purchased a
    Perk and my Premium Time has expired?

The Perk will stay on your account and will be activated again once you buy more Premium Time.

What does "This Perk is not purchased/purchased" mean ?

It means that you have purchased or not purchased the
    Perk.

What does "This Perk is inactive/active" mean ?

It means that the
    Perk is active because your Premium Account is active.

Cost: 45 Gold Coins

Upon logging in on existing characters, you will receive Dual Wield for free on those characters.

Upon creating new characters, you will receive Dual Wield for free on those characters.

Cost: 65 Gold Coins

Upon logging in on existing characters, you will receive Titan's Grip for free on those characters.

Upon creating new characters, you will receive Titan's Grip for free on those characters.

Cost: 35 Gold Coins

You can change your Faction for free at the Premium Services NPC.

Cost: 35 Gold Coins

You can change your Race for free at the Premium Services NPC.

Cost: 50 Gold Coins

You can change your Name for free at the Premium Services NPC.

Cost: 20 Gold Coins

Upon logging in on existing characters, you will explore all your maps on those characters.

Upon creating new characters, you will explore all your maps on those characters.

Cost: 30 Gold Coins

Increases your Mounted movement speed by 25%. Does not work in Battlegrounds and Arenas and does not stack with the
    Faster than the Wind Benefit.

Cost: 25 Gold Coins

It increases the Honor Points you receive from all sources by 100%. Does not stack with the
    With Actions Come Bonuses Benefit.

Cost: 25 Gold Coins

It increases the Arena Points you receive from all sources by 100%. Does not stack with the
    With Actions Come Bonuses Benefit.

Cost: 70 Gold Coins

You can buy all Tier 4 items, for free, at the normal Tier vendors.

You can buy all Season 2 items, for free, at the normal PvP vendors.
    Last edited by Jinha; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:31 PM.

Purchases

How can I get Purchases?

You can buy the
    Purchases from the Premium Services NPC in the middle of the Mall.

Do the Purchases cost anything?

The
    Purchases cost Gold Coins.

Do I unlock the Purchases for every like the Perks?

The
    Purchases, once purchased, are on your account forever.

Do the Purchases work all the time?

Yes, the
    Purchases do not require a Premium Account to be active.

Do I need a Premium Account like the Perks?

No, the
    Purchases do not require a Premium Account at all.

Unlocks all the items in the Transmogrifier's Store for your character.

Cost: 300 Gold Coins

Unlocks all the items in the Transmogrifier's Store for your account.

Cost: 5 Gold Coins

Allows you to ignore the Transmogrification restrictions for your character.

For example, you can transmogrify Cloth armor into Plate armor, or One Handed weapons into Two Handed weapons.

Cost: 20 Gold Coins

Allows you to ignore the Transmogrification restrictions for your account.

For example, you can transmogrify Cloth armor into Plate armor, or One Handed weapons into Two Handed weapons.

Last edited by Keeper; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:33 PM.