Hardcap Corruption

Topic Title: PvE, PvP, Skill Change

Suggestion: Hardcap Corruption to at LEAST 3 seconds, preferrably 4 seconds.

Reasoning why it should be added / changed: This is pretty damn obvious here. It was challenging enough to keep corruption up at all times in void gods gear, now that Light has come out, the haste gain is actually stupid. Hardcapping to 4 seconds would help so much in the effort to make Warlock an actual competitive class in DPS wise, and making people actually WANT to gear up a Warlock, not just for CoE / Spell power boost. : )

I don't play lock, however this would be a good quality of life change for the class, it makes sense, nobody enjoys keeping up a 1 second duration corruption

If I recall correctly we were told a while back when the glyph got fixed it would be hard capped in the future.

Can only agree with everything said.

PS: While doing this please also make Vampiric Touch and Devouring Plague scale with haste and cap them on the same duration. Thenk : )

I agree with spell power boost, warlocks should have more spell power on their items than any other class because they actually do not benefit (eg: spirit / intellect into spell power) from any stat what so ever.

3 sec is enaugh, if thats gonna happen buff damage by 10-15% and shadow bolt damage should be buffed too, like 30-40%

4sec would be gr8

+ 1 for 4 sec
    + 1 for dmg Buff and SB Buff

Quote Originally Posted by Crenos View Post
    3 sec is enaugh, if thats gonna happen buff damage by 10-15% and shadow bolt damage should be buffed too, like 30-40%
    You guys should always keep in mind that there are PvP and PvE scalings. Warlocks corruption when they are BiS geared already hit's a shitton. Idk about PvE.

A warlocks Corruption hitted me 60k per tick on my 8300 resil druid. The resil is kinda low, but still - the almost as well geared mage hits me for 56k Pyroblast. When the warlock enters meta, he even hits me 80k per tick. And that ticks like 5 times in no time.

tl;dr always think about BiS geared Characters damage and don't forget to say if your change is meant to be PvE or PvP.