Thread: Heroic strike

Heroic strike

Buff 25%

Currently in full void with donor 9 weapons my heroic strike is only hitting 480k max in ToC around 180k in Uldaur and in BWL it is only hitting 60k

With this spell doing so little damage I currently do 400-600k dps max in the new raid making warrior useless. I have put a lot of money into this character and so have a lot of other people. I feel with how much everyone has paid for their characters we deserve to have them at LEAST compete with the other classes.
    Last edited by Glaveth; 10-19-2018 at 07:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glaveth View Post
    Buff 25%

Currently in full void with donor 9 weapons my heroic strike is only hitting 480k max in ToC around 180k in Uldaur and in BWL it is only hitting 60k

With this spell doing so little damage I currently do 400-600k dps max in the new raid making warrior useless. I have put a lot of money into this character and so have a lot of other people. I feel with how much everyone has paid for their characters we deserve to have them at LEAST compete with the other classes.
    +1 im agree

Bump.......

- - - Updated - - -

Bump.......

- - - Updated - - -

Bump......

Buffing is fine as stand-in, but it really needs a revamp, it's just not meant to function well on a server with the amount of haste available.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFawk View Post
    Buffing is fine as stand-in, but it really needs a revamp, it's just not meant to function well on a server with the amount of haste available.
    Hopefully it will happen soon. Melee been broken for a LONG time now

- - - Updated - - -

Can I please get a respond lol Iím really tired of bumping these post. Any plans? ETA? Or even if itís being considered?
    Last edited by Glaveth; 10-19-2018 at 07:40 AM.

Please check forum News section. As you can see our Devs are busy and working on new Core for our server. There is no point to do big class balance before our core is updated. As you can imagine, we would have to do the same work twice.

Will the core upgrade fix these issues though ? Cause this is more of an issue that warrior abilities like Heroic Strike and Cleave doesn't stack well with the melee playstyle on this server, haste being the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFawk View Post
    Will the core upgrade fix these issues though ? Cause this is more of an issue that warrior abilities like Heroic Strike and Cleave doesn't stack well with the melee playstyle on this server, haste being the problem.
    Core update includes a lot of fixes and I don’t know all of them.

Is there an ETA on the core or a class balance? Kind of got a 500$ character that canít get an invite to scarlet monastery