Voter and donor scrolls don't work

Hi, i wanted to bring to your attention that both donor and voter scrolls, have the same problem that personal vault and other similar items have the last 7-8 days,and cannot be used when you create a new toon.
    Thank you in advance for any solution to this problem you may provide.

We are aware of all the issues regarding the items and been trying to find a fix for them all, that's why its taken a couple days. However it seems like the dev can't find a work around for this issue so you'll need to make a ticket and upload a screen shot of the voter / donor scrolls that give you this problem and staff members will be handling it. This applies to account bound items that you can donate for as well like the donor combat pets (argi / lil bling / hawjiki etc) or the jewelcrafting mounts that you perhaps got but haven't used and gives you the same problem.

As for normal in game scrolls / food / potions / enchants scrolls etc you'll have to either remake or rebuy them if the split stack method doesn't work (shift click the stack, if you have 10 for example, type in 9, put the 9 in a different spot in your bag, move the 1x to a different place then the stack will work).
    “Silence is deep as Eternity, speech is shallow as Time.”

Ok then i ll link the screen shots of the problem

https://imgur.com/a/7E3M2uE

same http://prntscr.com/l4hbn6 character nick Krapniece also i finished that first quest what it gives for me after it shows this even if I dont have any quests
    Last edited by suplee; 5 Days Ago at 03:04 PM. Reason: grammar fix

@suplee you'll have to make a ticket in game as well on that char you mentioned but you can just link this thread in your ticket so we know where to find the screen shots.

As for CHRISZIOGASATHENS, I see you have a ticket up already so when a staff member is online and you are at the same time, it will be handled.

Thanks for the info ,i just wanted to ask what server time(s) would be better to log in the toon and seek a staff member to do the trade, or even better if it could get adressed via in-game mail, as it was handled some time ago, when i did not get the broken frostmourne after killing Lich King with another toon, and got the item via mail.
    Thanks again for any answer

Hard to say server time wise as there is always different things that come up we gotta deal with, at least for me personally. We have noticed that even with the replacement scroll now however people are still having the same issue so we've again notified the dev telling him whats been going on so we're trying to get it sorted before replacing scrolls so players don't run into further problems. We can't send it via mail as we have to remove the actual items off the character ourselves to make sure things don't bug out further and make sure the item works for the player so they don't have to spend much more time than necessary waiting.

I understand its a frustrating bug that's happened but we are trying to get it sorted for everyone having this issue but due to timezones it does get a bit tricky to cater to everybody quickly. Once the dev gives the go-ahead I'll edit this post and give a rough idea on the server time I can get online to handle the issue if Gabraael doesn't beat me to it, as he was the 1 that found the further issue with the replacement scrolls not working either.

Edit: It would seem the quest has been removed now from the scrolls so if you have the "No charges remain" bug, make a ticket with the character you have the scroll on and link this thread in your ticket for the Screen shots so a staff member can replace the bugged scroll you have.
    Last edited by cheddar; 2 Days Ago at 07:08 PM. Reason: Updated with an edit.