Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bwl

Quote Originally Posted by Jinha View Post
    If I increase the damage the boss takes from Physical damage by any more, you'll end up doing more than in Ulduar.
    Well, then you better add some other kind of utility for melee in BWL, otherwise melee will just not be viable in top tier anymore. Or nerf casters, which then will add a host of other problems.

If I increase the damage the boss takes from Physical damage by any more, you'll end up doing more than in Ulduar.
    I need to reject this. I do with my Warrior more dps in BWL than in Ulduar. Warrior is the most nerfed class currently. Who wants a warrior dps in raids with t9 dps gear if a T5.5 dps does more dps than you. I do like 300-400k dps in Ulduar on single target Boss. The cleave (AOE) dps is ok, but the single target one is litterly garbage.

Also there is no tank and spank boss in BWL so it would make since to have the same or less armor compared to Uldaur. BWL is mostly mechanics and you only get to hit bosses for a short time
    Last edited by Glaveth; 1 Day Ago at 06:09 AM.

This issue is for all the raids post revamp and physical dps / hunters. But BWL just showcased it to an exponential degree. I agree we should not being doing more in BWL then in Ulduar, but is the solution then to do nothing? They need a flat 10-20% buff across the board on bosses.

Also, as it was pointed out, BWL is more mechanic heavy and melee are getting punished even more because of this.

What kills me is I took a break right after the revamp due to my warrior being useless and also other melee classes as well. Came back 2 weeks ago and nothing has changed rip. Would really like to hear some feedback from devs if melee is going to be a viable class again in the near future.

I 100% agree with Glaveth, melee damage is super low in BWL as its the same in Ulduar. I would suggest buffing resistances for casters while decreasing armor/resists to buff melee damage classes. This needs to be looked into to balance out all class damage in top tier raids.

Quote Originally Posted by korth0221 View Post
    I 100% agree with Glaveth, melee damage is super low in BWL as its the same in Ulduar. I would suggest buffing resistances for casters while decreasing armor/resists to buff melee damage classes. This needs to be looked into to balance out all class damage in top tier raids.
    We are indeed looking for an update about that issue in both Ulduar and Blackwing Lair.

We are indeed looking for an update about that issue in both Ulduar and Blackwing Lair.
    Itís not just BWL and Uldaur itís every single raid that was added in the revamp.