Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bwl

Bwl

Currently the armor on the bosses are so high that melee dps isnít even viable in BWL. Every group that has been ran through has pretty well just been caster with either a pally/shammy for buffs. Melee dps does maybe 25% of what the caster do
    Last edited by Glaveth; 10-17-2018 at 08:24 AM.

It's like this with all of the instances that came out with the revamp aswell. The armor on bosses is so high compared to the resistance, I notice a lot of melee classes get washed out by casters all the time by a lot. It would be nice to have armor looked into regarding those new raids aswell. (I haven't done bwl yet but have heard melee is very underwhelming compared to casters)

Yeah it would be nice to hear some feedback from the devs about it. I took a break for six months due the classes I play being broken, came back to heroes last week and the same problem still persist...

Just applied a hotfix.

BWL - the bosses should now take with 7% more Physical damage

Ran BWL last night and 7% wasnít even close to how much it needed to be buffed melee dps still doing around 500k at best

Quote Originally Posted by Jinha View Post
    Just applied a hotfix.

7% ? So now we are doing 26.75% of the damage of a caster ? Uhm...what !?

One thing I have learned about this server is they nerf classes to the ground then give you a minor buff and call it good

Quote Originally Posted by Jinha View Post
    Just applied a hotfix.

I do agree with the others that the increase should be quite a bit more than 7%. It wasn't really noticeable by any means. The increase is really minor, Basically every 1,000,000 physical damage the player does, will now be 1,070,000. I understand increasing physical damage is a catch 22 for classes like shaman, because they don't need extra damage at all, but a change like this will also benefit them.(tl;dr buffing physical damage also buffs a class that doesn't currently have dps issues by any means.) But most other melee classes are still drowned out by casters (from what I've seen after the change)

If I increase the damage the boss takes from Physical damage by any more, you'll end up doing more than in Ulduar.

I don't think that argument in necessarily the correct one. For example: on my ulduar feral, I do less damage on some 5.5 bosses than I do in toc
    Last edited by lordvolom1; 10-12-2018 at 01:06 PM.