Hi all - from Italy

Hello everybody

I have a problem. After typing username and password correctly, entering in choose character and pressing "enter world" the game stay for 1 second and go out with the main page of WOW - Heroes with this window

the server has been restarted, log back in, in 30 seconds

I can't play in Fallen Heroes

I choose a rogue because I used to play one on a italian server now closed, so I started one again. LW+skinning

I'm atm lv 75, I played for a little but the problem remains

Will someone be so kind to explain and solve my problem? I'm quite good with personal computer windows

Otherwise, I'm a bit expert in game and good in play rogue

So, that's all

Bye,

Kasandor

It sounds like you're having the disconnect bug when trying to log in if your character tried teleporting to a main city (not all of them have this bug but some) so to fix this, you can log into the website, click on "Account" then across from where you read "Account Panel" on the right hand side, make sure it shows "Fallen Heroes" then you can go back to "Account" and select Teleporter > click Northrend or Kalimdor or Eastern Plaguelands then click an area of the map and look for a small grey circle, click that circle on the map and at the bottom of the map you'll see your character list appear, choose your character and select teleport.

To avoid this happening again, if you want to go to a main city but don't want to be disconnected, you can find an area closer to teleport to and run into the city normally. For example if you get to stormwind but get disconnected, teleport instead to Elwynn forest and run normally into Stormwind. Or if you want to go to Undercity, teleport to Tirisfal Glades instead and run in normally.
    “Silence is deep as Eternity, speech is shallow as Time.”

Quote Originally Posted by cheddar View Post
    It sounds like you're having the disconnect bug when trying to log in if your character tried teleporting to a main city (not all of them have this bug but some) so to fix this, you can log into the website, click on "Account" then across from where you read "Account Panel" on the right hand side, make sure it shows "Fallen Heroes" then you can go back to "Account" and select Teleporter > click Northrend or Kalimdor or Eastern Plaguelands then click an area of the map and look for a small grey circle, click that circle on the map and at the bottom of the map you'll see your character list appear, choose your character and select teleport.

To avoid this happening again, if you want to go to a main city but don't want to be disconnected, you can find an area closer to teleport to and run into the city normally. For example if you get to stormwind but get disconnected, teleport instead to Elwynn forest and run normally into Stormwind. Or if you want to go to Undercity, teleport to Tirisfal Glades instead and run in normally.
    hello i cant go in the wrath of the lich with the telep.how can i get there?i need to do icc with clan im just lv80 T_T

@TitanPe10 You can follow the full guide here https://forum.heroes-wow.com/threads...en-Realm-Guide if you're unsure how to get to certain places and what to do.
    “Silence is deep as Eternity, speech is shallow as Time.”