Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Totaly Nerf Mages

Same thing like with priest or dudus. But with mage the problem is even worse. First 3 buttons and then 2 or one (start t6). Starting from T6 - the whole rotation from one button (one spell) - Pyroblast.

Nerf
    Pyroblast - decress dmg 35% and tick dmg by 20%
    Ignite - decress dmg by ticks 40%

mages arent that good even and how would they dps if the other spells are bad too u need to open your eyes and see that its not nerfing we need.

T1-T5.5: They are average at best.
    T6: They are good for AoE.
    T7: They are good, but still far from overpowered like priests.
    T8: Average, warlocks are honestly more liked here.
    T9: Well, casters are OP here, or melee is underpowered.

But this is still all irrelevant, because they've already said they aren't making class changes until the core upgrade.
    Last edited by TheFawk; 11-24-2018 at 01:48 PM.

Man just do a toxical cuz your IQ is lower then your suggestion

Got a tip: Wait for the Update which will air in the mid of January 2019.

Heroes WoW Member lukepoweraz123's Avatar
    I don't really think Mage damage is such an issue. Their shields are a big issue in relation to PvP, but their damage isn't a problem PvE or PvP wise.

Quote Originally Posted by lukepoweraz123 View Post
    I don't really think Mage damage is such an issue. Their shields are a big issue in relation to PvP, but their damage isn't a problem PvE or PvP wise.
    ^ Yep, only mana shield should be nerfed

Quote Originally Posted by Madfruity View Post
    Got a tip: Wait for the Update which will air in the mid of January 2019.
    Im just surprised about the priorities here, you have classes in pvp which are broken for more than a year and also in pve classes / specs which are completely useless, also for several years - yet we have a new xmog system (which is nice, but is it more important than making useless classes able to play higher raids?), a new lvling system(which takes much more time than the old one) and soon a new zone for tier 1-4, even though getting the first tier sets is super easy.
    I have the "bad" feeling that once the coreupdate is released, class balance will be "delayed" due to more "important" projects, just like the past 2 years.

Bro, They've said in the past it's not that easy to change a class with exact % of nerf or buff, Can you see that every class has very similar stats. almost exact int/str/agi They have to balance classes around the scaling of each stat, Ofcourse once new raids and new items come out. eg: everyone has 400sp tabard things will start to scale differently.

With that said. Maybe they cannot tell you every single change that this core will bring. But obviously at the point it's released , changing classes strength will most likely become very much easier.

We're not peons that gm's can just +1 and -1 damage on our damage xD

Of course I agree that some classes / spec's have been pretty SHIT . They did halloween event, They just added a new TMog system. They just added premium. They're going to do a Christmas event. They're going to release a new core in 2019.

There might even be a huge post , Gm's asking for problems/ Solutions in the past that every person can post/vote what they think about the state of heroes wow. Posting for the sake of creating a "memory" of what people expect is always good and sometimes better because gm's can't walk in game and ask every player what they think. Being a voice on the forums for what you've noticed that is also very good. I do get the general idea but let the Dev's and Gm's do the decision making. A better explanation of the problem will likely be easier for them to get into the same state of mind that you're trying to get everyone to understand and change things for the better.

Saying nerf this buff that doesn't help them understand much.

Not trying to be mean but i've also made a few posts of my own.
    Some have been answered some not.

The point i'm trying to make and conclude my input is, if you want something changed rather share your thoughts about the issue is better than trying to expect them to understand the changes you want by saying a few things about damage numbers and percentages.

Quote Originally Posted by troubleztep View Post
    Bro, They've said in the past it's not that easy to change a class with exact % of nerf or buff, Can you see that every class has very similar stats. almost exact int/str/agi They have to balance classes around the scaling of each stat, Ofcourse once new raids and new items come out. eg: everyone has 400sp tabard things will start to scale differently.

With that said. Maybe they cannot tell you every single change that this core will bring. But obviously at the point it's released , changing classes strength will most likely become very much easier.

We're not peons that gm's can just +1 and -1 damage on our damage xD

Of course I agree that some classes / spec's have been pretty SHIT . They did halloween event, They just added a new TMog system. They just added premium. They're going to do a Christmas event. They're going to release a new core in 2019.

There might even be a huge post , Gm's asking for problems/ Solutions in the past that every person can post/vote what they think about the state of heroes wow. Posting for the sake of creating a "memory" of what people expect is always good and sometimes better because gm's can't walk in game and ask every player what they think. Being a voice on the forums for what you've noticed that is also very good. I do get the general idea but let the Dev's and Gm's do the decision making. A better explanation of the problem will likely be easier for them to get into the same state of mind that you're trying to get everyone to understand and change things for the better.

Saying nerf this buff that doesn't help them understand much.

Not trying to be mean but i've also made a few posts of my own.
    Some have been answered some not.

The point i'm trying to make and conclude my input is, if you want something changed rather share your thoughts about the issue is better than trying to expect them to understand the changes you want by saying a few things about damage numbers and percentages.
    What are you talking about? In Pve we actually are peons, simple %buffs/nerfs there work. In Pvp it doesnt work, correct. But as I said, classes are broken in pvp for way over a year. People made tons of decent threads about balancing in the past, trying to explain to devs whats wrong. Your post is complete crap, idk if you expect free GC for something like that.
    Last edited by smartestguyonheroes; 11-25-2018 at 12:52 PM.