Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    So because classes that has the mechanism to reroll to tank, dps, heal, we simple must put rogues in the same fate? Support rogue? Are you serious? As the most pure dps class?
    "Destroy every class in pvp", so thats why priest has op dots/dmg? You got my point right? This wasn't necessary to say.
    I'm not even gonna argue or explain the whole matter.

But no doubts rogue class aint(never) gonna get a buff.

Peace.

Heroes WoW Member danil4egrogue's Avatar
    When it comes to pvp balance, all people are crying about priests...
    Why dont you talk about dks selfheal, about melee shamans burst, about mages survability, about druids heals?

Each balance will affect both pvp and pve sides, so if you buff rogues and nerf priests, you will make another op pvp class and destroy another one (but you'll have a good pve balance)

If you want to buff rogues somehow, just give them much more haste on pve items. This is the only melee class, that cant use 2-h weapons in pve and god lower attack speed, than shamans and palas. As shamans use their weapon buffs, palas use seals, so rogue uses poisons for magic damage. Make rogues attack speed in pve 1.5x faster, than paladins and they will come back to one of best dps classes.

I took an example cause priest has the most op dps in pve. I never said what needs to be nerfed or buffed. Thats why I said I am not gonna argue and explain the whole matter. There are plenty of classes which needs readjust. Don't take it personal because I refer priest only.

2h would be nice if the talents work properly. Nor with 1h proceed.
    Your last sentence seems fair.

Rogue buffs would be nice but even better that been ask time and time again by players on Heroes for them to give two-handed weapons to rogues now. I awhile back when rogues used Frostmourne donor weapon it did broke PvE and PvP by making rogues too strong but that was back in 2013-2014 where stats and such wasn't high and bosses weren't as strong as they are now. So giving rogues two handed weapons would help out a lot in doing Dps. Also there is agi two handed swords for Tier and Donor that doesn't even get used at all so why not allow rogues to use them would definitely solve dps issue greatly and them have dps to match the other classes in PvE.

I already tested Rogue with 2h weapons it makes Rogue most op class. It would break balance even more than it is now.

PvE:
    Why you don't try 1h weaps with fixed talents(Mace specialization - Hack and slash)?
    + have you ever consider to release donor thrown?

PvP:
    Lots to say. I will get out of the main point in this thread.

So you have op classes and you put rogue fate into nowhere. Cause, as far as I know, rogue class was the most stable ragardless to other classes after all these years.

OneZero got donor weapons and tier weapons like Agi Two hander that no body uses are just wasted items and also just make them only usable in PvE. Hate to say it but it absurd that just because rogues become most OP class from using two-handed weapons is silly when other classes are already using two-handed weapons that they weren't even design for are doing double if not triple dps that rogue can do in top gear that already breaking balance. How raids are on the server it would be fine give rogues place on server as Dps class rather than Offhand Fist Buffing Class. Also solve all rogue problems easily without having go in depth with each skill and talent to fix and buff in high numbers to do decent dps with daggers and fists. Give purprose in buying Titans Grip for rogue than just for PvP.
    Really just make Two-handed Agi weapons be disabled for PvP for rogues than rogues have to use PvP two handed weapons or daggers and can't use donor weapons ones for insane damage.