Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Heroes WoW Member lukepoweraz123's Avatar
    Will the discounts continue or only the bonus satchels? Hoping for some weapon discounts.

Heroes WoW Member MakeHwGreatAgain's Avatar
    I personally think everyone wants this sale. I appreciate the event and I am sure most people did as well, however I do not understand why was there bop sale 3 times last year but this year we had nothing, I mean it is easy money for you and we are supporting the server even more this way.

Of course you would like to see discount for weapons. You'd also like to see every donor item for free or every non donor item purchasable at a vendor, but only for you to have access to the vendor else it wouldn't be fun if everyone could access it. Right?
    So far there has been 20 individual items/services on sale for 25-50% discount, not counting the mounts and pets individually. That is a lot of discounted items and not at a low discount either. You also already receive free gold coins just by playing that people save up so many people have gotten a great deal of items for free.
    Now I get you want this and you want that at a tiny fraction of the price, preferably for free, but that's not what it is about. It's about being grateful for what you did receive and are yet to receive in the calendar as it is not over yet. Apart from this calendar you also have another Christmas event you can enjoy in-game and yet you complain about what happened last year and didn't happen this year and want endless of discounts? Don't be that guy.
    Enjoy the discounts you did/do receive. Enjoy the event and enjoy the holidays all together and you'll find yourself in a happier place.

Heroes WoW Member lukepoweraz123's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunno View Post
    Of course you would like to see discount for weapons. You'd also like to see every donor item for free or every non donor item purchasable at a vendor, but only for you to have access to the vendor else it wouldn't be fun if everyone could access it. Right?
    So far there has been 20 individual items/services on sale for 25-50% discount, not counting the mounts and pets individually. That is a lot of discounted items and not at a low discount either. You also already receive free gold coins just by playing that people save up so many people have gotten a great deal of items for free.
    Now I get you want this and you want that at a tiny fraction of the price, preferably for free, but that's not what it is about. It's about being grateful for what you did receive and are yet to receive in the calendar as it is not over yet. Apart from this calendar you also have another Christmas event you can enjoy in-game and yet you complain about what happened last year and didn't happen this year and want endless of discounts? Don't be that guy.
    Enjoy the discounts you did/do receive. Enjoy the event and enjoy the holidays all together and you'll find yourself in a happier place.
    Hi. It's not like that. I was just wondering if discounts were over, and if so, I would spend my remaining coins. I don't believe there are many unhappy players - just people putting their 2 cents into the mix.

Heroes WoW Member MakeHwGreatAgain's Avatar
    Where did i say I want it for free? You guys put everything else on discount so it was just weird that you did not t put discount on the items where you make the most profit from. Another thing is I did not complain about the event or being ungrateful as you see i expressed my gratitude. One more thing dear Dunno, the funniest thing is how you hold a grudge against few certain players just because of the past and yet you are the one who is saying oh do not be that guy. Enjoy your New Year's Eve.
    Last edited by MakeHwGreatAgain; 12-31-2018 at 01:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunno View Post
    take a deep breath and relax

Hi. It's not like that. I was just wondering if discounts were over, and if so, I would spend my remaining coins. I don't believe there are many unhappy players - just people putting their 2 cents into the mix.
    I'm sure you didn't mean it in a bad way and was just curious like you said, if the discounts were over, as I myself would have been. It was rather a general message that has been complaining about the Christmas calendar and the in-game event asking for more discounts, more rewards and for cheap without wanting to work for it. Just look at the other thread what people say and some replies we even had to delete because it was sarcasm about how bad it was.
    I didn't mean to target you personally and I apologize if it sounded like I did do that. Just like people let us know their feedback, we reply to the feedback and sometimes we have to say no and that's when players don't like it and get sarcastic and take it personally because they don't get it their way and think we are unreasonable for saying no. Just look at the replies now when I replied, instant lashback after expressing my opinion on the already given discounts and peoples refusal of receiving a no.
    All in all, it was a message saying be thankful for what we have offered during the holiday instead of thinking "I want more more more more.".

Whats this gnomization ball for? I can't click it and it doesn't start a quest for anything, What's it supposed to be?

Quote Originally Posted by troubleztep View Post
    Whats this gnomization ball for? I can't click it and it doesn't start a quest for anything, What's it supposed to be?
    Greetings,

you need to download latest item enchant patch via. launcher in order to use it properly.

Patch 4 or 9? it says i've got them "installed"