Realm activity - whats happening?

hey
    whats with the server activity?
    why is so low these days?
    ppl are in holidays (christmas and new year) and they dont join.
    where are the gm's, dev and staff?
    can you call some ppl to play? or make some good event with good rewards for a change?
    do something cuz i cant even start swp in london timezone and i would really like to kill world bosses soon if possible.

It is a time where people generally take a break and spend time with family and friends (Christmas + New Years etc) so there isn't really anything we can do to get them to come online, there's a Christmas event going on and there was a pve event arena as well a few days ago and only 12 people joined for that. Even if we make events with good rewards as well, people will only join for that and log back off again so it ends up being the same thing as it is now. The fact that its end of the year and a lot of people generally go away for the holidays that is most likely the biggest reason for the lower than usual population. Unfortunately nothing can be done about that.
    “Silence is deep as Eternity, speech is shallow as Time.”

i disagree, you just said that that when there are events with better rewards ppl join and then log off, then why the heck you dont make them longer?
    why do the same boring puzzles and arena that rewards gear worse than what we have? the only there that is worth is the rare mounts and thats all, thats why players are quitting.
    make mog events for christ sake, its almost new year, we are the last players on the server, have some consideration.
    mpw this is the part you do i cant ask for things, but cmon, look at the server you can see that this isnt going well.
    and as for being with family, last years there was ppl on hosting events

In the past we had different events being done almost on a daily basis, about a week or 2 people just slowly stopped joining. Even if multiple events are done that are different, people eventually stop joining as we don't have the ability to force them to stay. If the Events are longer, people might stay for an extra few mins and as soon as its over they leave again. We can't make an endless event as it becomes redundant after a while. It's not a GM's job to force people to play by doing events etc. If people want to play, they make that choice themselves regardless of events being done or not. We are not here to force people to play, as we don't have that ability to do so. I wish we did but unfortunately we don't. It doesn't simply come down to "just do more events" that build population unfortunately and we've been trying to build population for years but as stated already, we can't force people to stay.

What would make old players, potentially new players, to play more actively is ZG raid, my humble opinion. They love this raid as it's a good one to raid together. At the moment, to complete ZG is extremely difficult as we don't have enough strong and experienced players. I was hoping if the Gm/dev could make a 5 man possible Zg parallel with the current ZG. The 5m ZG could be less difficult but still hard enough to challenge people, ( 5 man with wolk bis/ leg2 weapons, etc.). The drop rate can be set to super low to avoid gear inflation. The whole point is that ppl can still possibly enjoy endgame content.

Above are hopes and suggestions. If it's not posted in a right place, kindly ignore.

Thank you

There was plans to incorporate 5 man raids and it was discussed and even had the idea of changing the gearing system (Having 5 man dungeons for each tier) so players would have the correct gear before starting the higher end raids but due to unfortunate circumstances, Fallen doesn't have an active dev at the moment. Hopefully in time that will change but for the time being, Fallen is currently an "as is" realm.