Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: Shaman

  1. #31
    Heroes WoW Member lukepoweraz123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenhard View Post
    im sorry if u feel insulted because i stated the obvious, you have 0 clue about pvp which is proven by you argueing with hwow soloq rating.
    i didnt farm the whole server, i farmed ppl you claim are good
    Didn't claim anybody is good, I said Chase can, you said he's bad - if he is, why can he do it? because you're clueless about PvP and if bad players can solo 2x ench shamans, but you cannot even kite one in solo que to get past 1600 they must be nerfed, quickly. Good point. You farmed nobody.

  2. #32
    Heroes WoW Member Trenhard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    62
    I think ive debunked every single shtpost u wrote in this thread, yet u keep writing the same things over and over again so I think trying to explain it for the 100th time wouldnt make any sense, im sure anyone with half a brain who reads this has made an opinion on this matter.
    Id have to admit, youre even more "special" than toxical, you might not know this guy so just take it as a compliment.
    Last edited by Trenhard; 01-10-2019 at 04:31 PM.

  3. #33
    Heroes WoW Member lukepoweraz123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenhard View Post
    I think ive debunked every single shtpost u wrote in this thread, yet u keep writing the same things over and over again so I think trying to explain it for the 100th time wouldnt make any sense, im sure anyone with half a brain who reads this has made an opinion on this matter.
    Id have to admit, youre even more "special" than toxical, you might not know this guy so just take it as a compliment.
    More off-topic insults and no valid points, once more.
    You haven't debunked anything but show how you're stuck at 1600 with full s4, donor weps & t9.5 because you don't know how to kite shamans as a druid, hence how; angry you are at the server, other players, shamans and myself.
    So many insults, so much anger and yet no valid on-topic points and with that in mind, I and other players who enjoy playing here and not flaming everybody in-game and on the forums every hour we're online will be happy no staff members would take anything you say serious.

    I look forward to your attempts in the future to try gut more classes because you're tilted.
    Last edited by lukepoweraz123; 01-10-2019 at 05:19 PM.

  4. #34
    Heroes WoW Member Trenhard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by lukepoweraz123 View Post
    So many insults, so much anger and yet no valid on-topic points and with that in mind, I and other players who enjoy playing here and not flaming everybody in-game on and the forums every hour we're online will be happy no staff members would take anything you say serious.
    Youre such a positive guy, i rly hope devs consider asking you for help when it comes to the class balance changes @jinha @osiris @fenuks

  5. #35
    Heroes WoW Member billybob45345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    3
    for the love of god pls i hope ur not involved in the staff or developing in any way or form trenhard

  6. #36
    Heroes WoW Member Trenhard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by billybob45345 View Post
    for the love of god pls i hope ur not involved in the staff or developing in any way or form trenhard
    our friend lukepoweraz is skyplushd, may i ask who you are?

  7. #37
    Heroes WoW Member lukepoweraz123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenhard View Post
    Youre such a positive guy, i rly hope devs consider asking you for help when it comes to the class balance changes @jinha @osiris @fenuks
    Not an issue for me. Hopefully you don't have any input and we'll be fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trenhard View Post
    our friend lukepoweraz is skyplushd, may i ask who you are?
    Wrong.

    The amount of lies, insults, anger and false accusations absolutely baffles me. It makes me wonder if you're actually just a troll, have a serious problem or you honestly believe what you say isn't toxic and completely fine.
    Last edited by lukepoweraz123; 01-10-2019 at 05:39 PM.

  8. #38
    Heroes WoW Member Trenhard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    62
    you are either skyplus or freeaids (and you saying no doesnt change that), also i wonder how explaining to you that youre completely clueless is insulting/toxic

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •