View Poll Results: Remove/disable them?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

14 73.68%
  • No

5 26.32%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I mean, mages are unkillable if you're not an actual monkey. If you're full s4 / light or t9.5, you shouldn't die unless 10 people are on you. Mana regen gems nerf would help a lot with this, ontop of the incoming mana shield nerfs (hopefully), they won't have the insane survivability and (very shitty) damage we have. But it's doubtful they'll do any changes (small or big) anytime soon until the damn core comes out.

Mage's dont need nerf on anything. The staff just need to nerf the "Gem reg" Make it 50% less or sumthing.

People think mana shield is the issue when its not. Its the "gem" Just nerf mana reg by big large %
    /idiot
    Last edited by Strayderr; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:26 AM.

We got more votes than hwow has active pvp players, can we get a staff response pls?

Heroes WoW Member lukepoweraz123's Avatar
    Couldn't really agree more, additionally with;

Quote Originally Posted by MakeHwGreatAgain View Post
    Ya Mages like Torettov and hindes wintraded in s4 now they flex on ppl with their mana shield, It will be good if mana shield gets a nerf and Ice barrier gets buff
    Mana Shield is heavily overtuned and when I first joined, it's the only spell I saw fit to make a post about.

A more suitable fix could just be increasing the multipler of mana that is taken per X damage. Doubling or even tripling the Mana taken currently by damage would in turn; make the mana regen gems reasonably obsolete.

I think the posts in this thread and overall in the PvP community, while small, shows that if Mana Shield doesn't recieve a hotfix or a nerf on the new core and remains in this state there will be a lot of unhappy players.

Also looks like the only people voting no in-fact main Mage.
    Last edited by lukepoweraz123; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:25 PM.

i remember this discussion from 2016 before the 1,5 sec cast time mana shield was added :^)
    when resilience was also in the 10-15k range...

instead of nerfs to mage/priest/druid/dk...
    i would say we need a bunch of different (both big and small) damage buffs, to warlocks, SP shamans, feral druids, warriors, hunters and rogues.
    more viable damage classes is what we need in pvp, not less.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackrock View Post
    i remember this discussion from 2016 before the 1,5 sec cast time mana shield was added :^)
    when resilience was also in the 10-15k range...

instead of nerfs to mage/priest/druid/dk...
    i would say we need a bunch of different (both big and small) damage buffs, to warlocks, SP shamans, feral druids, warriors, hunters and rogues.
    more viable damage classes is what we need in pvp, not less.
    Nobody really wants Mage or Dk damage lower, they want their survival lower; priest is also just overall busted. I think it's clear to every half decent player that Dk healing is abnormal and so is Mana Shield's absorb.

Quote Originally Posted by lukepoweraz123 View Post
    Nobody really wants Mage or Dk damage lower, they want their survival lower; priest is also just overall busted. I think it's clear to every half decent player that Dk healing is abnormal and so is Mana Shield's absorb.
    ye, but a NERF will just make more ppl who main whatever class is affected, less interested in playing. so a forever struggling pvp community will die even more.

i suggest BUFFS, cuz resilience and stamina is high as fuck already.

for example:
    it would be nice to see a lock with insane dots, warr/druid/rogue with good bleeds, pala that can heal... and similar things that should be VIABLE, but is not... so if you think a nerf to mage/priest/dk/druid would fix a lot about pvp, you are wrong. they should have survivability - the problem is most classes have shit damage, no sustain and no burst.

too many players on HW are considering these things in a 1v1 perspective
    Last edited by Crackrock; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackrock View Post
    ye, but a NERF will just make more ppl who main whatever class is affected, less interested in playing. so a forever struggling pvp community will die even more.

i suggest BUFFS, cuz resilience and stamina is high as fuck already.

for example:
    it would be nice to see a lock with insane dots, warr/druid/rogue with good bleeds, pala that can heal... and similar things that should be VIABLE, but is not... so if you think a nerf to mage/priest/dk/druid would fix a lot about pvp, you are wrong. they should have survivability - the problem is most classes have shit damage, no sustain and no burst.

too many players on HW are considering these things in a 1v1 perspective
    There's a difference between high suriviability and like Tren said and face tanking 2-3 + people with full gear by just spamming 1 spell; that is Mages current state and it is abnormal.

The thread is initially about Mana Shield, and I believe, just like many others, 90% of the PvP community at that, a nerf to Mana Shield would go a long way in assisting PvP.

The other classes, while I would like to see Warlock slightly buffed, druid bleeds slightly buffed does have little relation to the topic at hand.
    If you also want my honest opinion, a nerf to priest and a nerf of Mana Shield would see PvP improve drastically here and would provide the classes you mentioned a much better shot in becoming more relevant, and I would be inclined to think regardless of past disputes, a lot of the server would agree.