Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Heroes WoW Member danil4egrogue's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lordvolom1 View Post
    I'm confused. You said the new season would be starting alongside the release of the new raid. But the class balance won't be out at that time. I think it would be a bad idea to start the new season without the balance and then introducing it after the season has already started.

(I could be wrong, but that's just what it looks like)
    I guess, they are doing this right. If they will release new content first, old players will receive a new challenge. If they make a class balance first, this could only force people to create toons

That doesnt make any sense though, like at all. Bringing a new balance when the server has needed one for so long is far more important than a new raid. You can balance the NEW raid and NEW season around the new balance, but instead they're making it more difficult in terms of balancing things by prolonging the class balance just to release new content when it isn't 100% needed. Could always just balance it around the new class changes and release t10 / s5 at the same time but it would just make this even longer of an "eta."

Quote Originally Posted by lordvolom1 View Post
    I'm confused. You said the new season would be starting alongside the release of the new raid. But the class balance won't be out at that time. I think it would be a bad idea to start the new season without the balance and then introducing it after the season has already started.

(I could be wrong, but that's just what it looks like)
    The class balance will take a very long time. Postponing the updates in this thread for it would only make it worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinha View Post
    The class balance will take a very long time. Postponing the updates in this thread for it would only make it worse.
    This is really sad you know.
    I don't even know if you were playing in HW back then(2k13-2k14) so you can feel how old pvp/pve players are feeling right now.
    Also, I don't know if you are aware of the situation on how bad pvp is with all these broken classes, dmg, heals, spells etc.
    Releasing(season-dungeon) without fixing the real problems will not bring results in any way. It's just a way to "feed" people that everything goes right.

I am aware of the irl isues because I have as well as everybody here. But this, this goes beyond the unexpected patience and forbearance.

We all understand you, but take a look from our side for a sec.

With all the respect.
    Regards.
    Last edited by r1pss; 02-11-2019 at 10:50 PM.

Seriously been waiting over a year to dps on my warrior... rip

Quote Originally Posted by r1pss View Post
    This is really sad you know.
    I don't even know if you were playing in HW back then(2k13-2k14) so you can feel how old pvp/pve players are feeling right now.
    Also, I don't know if you are aware of the situation on how bad pvp is with all these broken classes, dmg, heals, spells etc.
    Releasing(season-dungeon) without fixing the real problems will not bring results in any way. It's just a way to "feed" people that everything goes right.

I am aware of the irl isues because I have as well as everybody here. But this, this goes beyond the unexpected patience and forbearance.

We all understand you, but take a look from our side for a sec.

With all the respect.
    Regards.
    I know how the balance is on the server, as I have started playing when the server got released, and I want to fix it. But even if on the surface these updates look like the wrong thing to do, as the balance is more needed, it gives us time to work on bigger updates, like the balance. We also have not announced our approach to the season end.

Why not hire more devs so update is here sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinha View Post
    We also have not announced our approach to the season end.
    you said no pvp rewards for season 4.1

when is this core or class balance coming up ????

Disclaimer: None of the below presented have any ETA and the information can be changed at any time based on the situation.
    The below also do not represent a release timeline in any shape or form.
    As stated, we have no ETA when it will be released.