Thread: Top Voters Bug

Top Voters Bug

I'm glad that there's a reward to those who are trying. I don't know the rule about ties, I know there's surely people who've gotten the same amount as others, but I'm going to assume they're not rewarded because they were bumped off the list. Noticing this month into actually looking at the system of voting 8 times every 12 hours, the top list seems exploited right now. I know 25 gold coins isn't alot compared to in-game, but it's still 25. I took this picture the other day to confront this problem. (https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...93/unknown.png) Instead of following the multiples of 8 votes, there seems to be those who bugged it to have an extra vote or two. Using this issue, they are currently set to be the top 3 who'll get the 25 gold coins instead of those who have a legitimate count.

- - - Updated - - -

And I would also like to apologize about the location of this post, if it can be moved, that would be nice. I didn't realize I was putting this under here until I've hit submit. Thanks

Players are checked before rewards are given out to make sure that those who have cheated in any way don't get rewarded and punished. If you're voting correctly then you'll have nothing to worry about in terms of having the wrong people being rewarded.
    “Silence is deep as Eternity, speech is shallow as Time.”

Thank you, just wanted to be sure. I had no idea how the system does this.