Thread: RDF Match issue

RDF Match issue

Seems like when you que RDF for search a group there is always show as 4/5 and missing one DPS. Even you ask people to join RDF as DPS for fill the group and dont match, seems there is a bug on that, youa re not able to proper que RDF if you dont do a premade group.

I keep on RDF que for more than 45 min when i do it on solo and should be the best option, even when i am actually Tank and DPS fill.

I can confirm, been in the que as a healer for 20 min, still shows that it's missing 1 dps.
    Last edited by Cipry999; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Direction View Post
    Seems like when you que RDF for search a group there is always show as 4/5 and missing one DPS. Even you ask people to join RDF as DPS for fill the group and dont match, seems there is a bug on that, youa re not able to proper que RDF if you dont do a premade group.

I keep on RDF que for more than 45 min when i do it on solo and should be the best option, even when i am actually Tank and DPS fill.
    I'll confirm also. No matter if I queue as healer/tank/dps or a combination of any of those I never get matched into a group when solo queuing. I've tried this one my Preist, Shaman, DK, Paladin, and Druid

RDF worked once via solo queue for me. idk how long i waited.