Haven't logged in for a couple months and "account has been closed"

Hi, I haven't logged in for a couple months and I keep getting a message that my account has been closed.

I have reset my password and still receive this message.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Hello,

If it says your account is closed, it can mean it is banned. To check if you are banned login on the homepage and click on your username where it says "Welcome back, Dunno!". Then you will be able to see if any ban is active or not.
    The other option is you wrote the password wrong too many times when you tried to login and triggered out anti-theft system that automatically locks your account for 10-15 minutes. If this happened, just wait out the 10-15 minutes and you can login again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunno View Post
    Hello,

If it says your account is closed, it can mean it is banned. To check if you are banned login on the homepage and click on your username where it says "Welcome back, Dunno!". Then you will be able to see if any ban is active or not.
    The other option is you wrote the password wrong too many times when you tried to login and triggered out anti-theft system that automatically locks your account for 10-15 minutes. If this happened, just wait out the 10-15 minutes and you can login again.
    I have checked my account and I have no ban or warning history. I thought for a second it was because of the password so I reset my password and it still does not work.

- - - Updated - - -

Resolved, thank you.