Heroes WoW Member RAGGABUND0155's Avatar

Donation Weapon issue

Hi there, I have a question regarding my hunters weapon. I came back after not playing on this server for about 2 years and back then I donated to get the dalaran guard bow. Now when I logged in I had the xaittoxa bow on my character which isnt the right donator weapon for hunter and I am certainly pretty sure that I did not replace my dalaran guard bow with that one. So for me that basically means i have to donate again to get the hunters xbow. I am not playing other any class and that is just really demotivating. I already stated that in a ticket but it seems like GM's didn't really look into this and for me that feels like money comes first instead of players. Also I checked and there was only the option to manually replace dalaran bow with xaitoxxa which doesnt make sense to me since thats useless for me as a hunter and back then the dalaran guard bow was the only choice. I don't mind donating in general but I already did for my donor weapon once and now I have one thats useless to me.
    If I missed changes regarding that etc. let me know.

Cheers everyone

You're right, you just missed changes.

Yes, the Dalaran Guard Bow was the old donation bow. And yes you do need to donate to get the x-bow. I was in the same spot as you, so I decided to reroll class. Good luck

Heroes WoW Member RAGGABUND0155's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rawx4040 View Post
    Yes, the Dalaran Guard Bow was the old donation bow. And yes you do need to donate to get the x-bow. I was in the same spot as you, so I decided to reroll class. Good luck
    Thats such a bad approach from their side but I kinda expected it already... Thank you for the reply