Wrath of Gods bugged out - character is stuck

Could any mod please help me get out of the Wrath of the Gods dungeon? I am stuck...and can't load my character (just got to level 80).

You can't use the 3.0 patch on Fallen realm unfortunately, please read this topic https://forum.heroes-wow.com/threads...ile-logging-in as it states what to do and where to get the 2.0 patch. Also you can log into the website, go to account then across from where it shows Account Panel, make sure it shows fallen heroes then you can use the unstuck feature, click the map, click a zone like elwynn forest then click the grey circle and your character names should appear at the bottom of the map to select to port. You won't need to do this if you've reverted back to the 2.0 patch however.
    Last edited by cheddar; 1 Week Ago at 07:02 PM.
    “Silence is deep as Eternity, speech is shallow as Time.”

thanks
    thanks
    Last edited by Dedox; 1 Week Ago at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cheddar View Post
    You can't use the 3.0 patch on Fallen realm unfortunately, please read this topic https://forum.heroes-wow.com/threads...ile-logging-in as it states what to do and where to get the 2.0 patch. Also you can log into the website, go to account then across from where it shows Account Panel, make sure it shows fallen heroes then you can use the unstuck feature, click the map, click a zone like elwynn forest then click the grey circle and your character names should appear at the bottom of the map to select to port. You won't need to do this if you've reverted back to the 2.0 patch however.
    Thanks a lot for replying.

EDIT: I just realized that I am in the Unlimited Realm, so I changed to the Fallen Realm on the website and used the teleport feature, thanks!

That means for me, the Wrath of Gods dungeon did not work even in Unlimited, odd...

I suppose I could try 2.0 in Fallen. Anyway, thank you.
    Last edited by YautjaPrime; 1 Week Ago at 01:17 AM.

The 3.0 patch is mainly for Unlimited (the latest update), 2.0 patch is for fallen to avoid issues when playing either realm. If you try use the 3.0 patch on Fallen or the 2.0 patch on unlimited, thats where you tend to run into errors. So if you play both realms, easiest would be to make 2 data folder copies but edit the 1 data folder to have the 2.0 patch in, so you can just drag and drop between the 2 data folders depending on the realm you play. Just to clear up any confusion and avoid hassles down the road.
    “Silence is deep as Eternity, speech is shallow as Time.”