Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daygu View Post

Make a normal quest for the transition from T6 to T7, farm candy for several months, itís not fun at all.
    This should be fixed... As he said takes several months and even with Premium Account the reputation farm is a pain, maybe add some reputation tokens to the Premium Account system should be nice and fix this, also the Unmei tokens from ToC should be able to purchase with Premium Tokens...

And well... i am not going to talk about Ulduar, thats the biggest pain on the server.

My question is though, since you guys couldn't fix the duration of Corruption due to the core, how will you actually manage to do this now? I am just curious because being end-game lock with a ton of haste kindof can't do much else with it, so will you guys end up not being able to fix it all together, or are you aiming for a different way to go about this issue? Only concerned because it's not like many of our other spells without corruption does a ton of damage anyhow, (this is mainly for pve, since lock in pvp is "ALRIGHT" as it is so no real concerns in this department), so is there another solution you guys found?

Quote Originally Posted by Devoutqt View Post
    My question is though, since you guys couldn't fix the duration of Corruption due to the core, how will you actually manage to do this now? I am just curious because being end-game lock with a ton of haste kindof can't do much else with it, so will you guys end up not being able to fix it all together, or are you aiming for a different way to go about this issue? Only concerned because it's not like many of our other spells without corruption does a ton of damage anyhow, (this is mainly for pve, since lock in pvp is "ALRIGHT" as it is so no real concerns in this department), so is there another solution you guys found?
    We didn't need the core to do such changes. We wanted to do the class balance after the core, because then, if we would do the balance before the core, finishing the core would take even more time.

So, answering your question, yes, we can fix the Corruption issue with the actual core.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinha View Post
    We didn't need the core to do such changes. We wanted to do the class balance after the core, because then, if we would do the balance before the core, finishing the core would take even more time.

So, answering your question, yes, we can fix the Corruption issue with the actual core.
    Why not do it now? Why do players once again have to come up with some crutches to play by the class that is right now - which is now a rarity.

Quote Originally Posted by Daygu View Post
    Why not do it now? Why do players once again have to come up with some crutches to play by the class that is right now - which is now a rarity.
    That's why we're gonna do it this update. That's what this update is all about.

Ah I see, makes much more sense then, will be lovely, appreciate you updating us with this post!

So finaly we can see heroes made a step first time in years

It sounds like some good news

I do hope one of the class fixes is the warlock spell Corruption (Glyphed) Apart from that, lock is fine but this fix is very very urgently needed - without the glyph, Corruption is not viable and with the glyph it's viable but a huge pain to maintain.

Will we be getting information on what's being tweaked ? Or will that only come after the changes will be made ( Not sure if you guys are still testing things out or if it's ready to deploy just waiting on the go ahead sort of thing )