Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Devoutqt View Post
    Now even without haste the proc chance is actually still so dumb you get it pretty much on every auto and not being able to move even after powershifting 20 times is just ridiculous.
    Stop meme please! Go play pac-man.
    Don't make your posts soo dramatic, sir Ridiculous!

PS: L2p

Heroes WoW Member danil4egrogue's Avatar
    Since there are no updates anymore, when will be s5 release?

Greetings fellow reader of this post.
    I'am not sure if someone ever thinked about it, but i think the spellpenetration aka. the resistance deserve some kind of love too.

Option #1: Lower the spellpenetration of casters wand from actuall (s4) 499 to ca. 200 ... Noone in this damn game running in bg/arena with this high ammount of resistance (result = you fully get pain in the ass from casters)
    Best resistance i can offer atm is 318 (with Wrist +70 enchance; gift of wild, full socket with restiance +5 gems)

Option #2 : You offer dem gamers, maybe some kind of pvp socket mechanic, resistance gems. Which i may better like than option#1. WHY?...
    because you give dem players the choice which resistance they may master. You hate it to play against Druids? NP; you can just fit your sockets with nature resist gems.... the same vs. mages; just fit your sockets with frost/fire gems, which actually should give more than +5 resist

Quote Originally Posted by CrYstoS View Post
    Greetings fellow reader of this post.
    I'am not sure if someone ever thinked about it, but i think the spellpenetration aka. the resistance deserve some kind of love too.

Option #1: Lower the spellpenetration of casters wand from actuall (s4) 499 to ca. 200 ... Noone in this damn game running in bg/arena with this high ammount of resistance (result = you fully get pain in the ass from casters)
    Best resistance i can offer atm is 318 (with Wrist +70 enchance; gift of wild, full socket with restiance +5 gems)

Option #2 : You offer dem gamers, maybe some kind of pvp socket mechanic, resistance gems. Which i may better like than option#1. WHY?...
    because you give dem players the choice which resistance they may master. You hate it to play against Druids? NP; you can just fit your sockets with nature resist gems.... the same vs. mages; just fit your sockets with frost/fire gems, which actually should give more than +5 resist

I believe casters are currently balanced around the fact that nobody is resisting their spells. (so they're not doing more than anticipated).

I do agree with you, as anyone would (I hope) and believe that resist should play some sort of a factor as of right now it doesn't really. But I don't think they would plan on addressing an issue like this until there's a total overhaul regarding the PvP gear/system as a whole. (Hopefully we see something like this soon).

Failed to read file character\nightborne\male\nightbornemale.m2.

how do I fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by BigMatt9287 View Post
    Failed to read file character\nightborne\male\nightbornemale.m2.

how do I fix this?
    Download heroes wow patch 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Jinha View Post
    We'll still announce the next update, but we're still stuck on fixing the issues from this update, like the PvE armor, resists and stuff.
    Hello is me keeping thread active, thenk later!

Tread death?

- - - Updated - - -

Any news for now?

Quote Originally Posted by Daygu View Post
    Tread death?

- - - Updated - - -

Any news for now?
    Only one dev, Classic just came out, patch wasnít worked on like it was supposed to be,

itís over sir 🥳

Quote Originally Posted by lordvolom1 View Post
    Only one dev, Classic just came out, patch wasn’t worked on like it was supposed to be,

it’s over sir 拾
    Sure. I think we won’t see anything new for about half a year.

- - - Updated - - -

When charapter 2 will be released? More than two months have passed. Server support is silent