View Poll Results: Worthwhile suggestion?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good suggestion!!

    6 60.00%
  • Bad suggestion!!

    4 40.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11
    Heroes WoW Member Crackrock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by lukepoweraz123 View Post
    S4 was never designed for everybody to obtain and that system has successfully motivated gameplay for years. It’s not the problem.
    hahah who the fuck is this guy ... "successfully motivated gameplay" are you sure you are playing on HEROES WOW?

  2. #12
    Heroes WoW Member lukepoweraz123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Devoutqt View Post
    You're insane. How am I mad? You didn't explain anything in that post, relax. I do not see how this will "negatively impact" the server when no one plays arena as it is, so lowering / removing s4 rating req is the BEST interest to get people to pvp. I don't care if you wintraded to s4 or exploited to get people on your team in 3s queue, you didn't work that much more than someone who just didn't do arena.

    How will it dissuade people from pvping? In what way? Cause last time I remember, queues havent popped, and no one can get s4 unless you had it from the past, and no one wants to donate 40 gc per piece, unless you enjoy spending your money? xd How could I even get s4? I got s4 on my mage, and shaman, I don't see how it's a performance issue when no one is queueing, you're either deluded or just actually a terrible troll.

    No one cares about your ranting about "staff abuse" because there hasnt been any active staff in the past 2019 except for 1 GM and occasional updates from Devs, stop complaining about pointless shit, that isn't for this thread. Explain the poor suggestions in depth and tell me why they're poor, or don't speak about how a suggestion could be "poor". PvP died ages ago, it's not these past suggestions doing it.

    I still don't understand your delusion. This is entirely a good suggestion for the current state of hwow, obviously I would be against this suggestion if it had a pvp population, but currently no one queues for Arena, so the ability to get s4 currently is donation or wintrading. And why do the latter? It doesn't make sense at all.
    You're mad I disagree with you. Your suggestion isn't going to produce any positive results and you cannot accept somebody has a different opinion and therefore attempt to insult and call people "Insane" and so forth. This is the type of passive aggressive attitude that has peer pressured developers into making changes like this over the years and those changes are the reason the quality of the server has degraded; amongst many other reasons.

    Removing all incentive to play won't help - it will only make things worse. I have nearly every class full S4 and the harsh reality is it shouldn't have the requirements removed because you or your friends aren't able to reach the rating. Calling everybody that has achieved the rating wintraders or donors just because you're unable to achieve it yourself again just shows instead of a valid argument you just insult if you disagree. Also, the server needs donations to survive and continue to advertise & purchase hardware to give players a smooth experience. A fall in donations and price cuts would again have a negative impact on the server but you cannot seem to comprehend it.

    Moreover, I am not ranting, infact, you're ranting. The past issues of large-scale staff abuse are the main reason this server has had its general population fall greatly and not the PvP system that has been attracting players for many years. Furthermore, you have even admitted to no staff being active which is again another reason for player decay. This server has a lot of problems but the PvP system isn't one of them. You're clearly aware of the staff issues and activity yet still want to change a winning system to compensate for other issues to salvage nothing. It's a sad state of affairs and if you want to improve the amount of players you should focus on the core issues that're restricting players from playing – or quitting (For example, not able to find groups for PvE anymore, Unique Riot ninjaing items for months making multiple players quit, staff abuse and false bans and the list goes on for a long time.)

    I understand completely you're trying to salvage PvP but this isn't the answer to the servers problems and if it was I would happily agree and join the movement to change it but I don't agree with your points and that's just how it is. You wanted an explanation and there you have it - you can also drop the insulting. I see your point of view but I don’t think it’s the right direction and if you care for the server and want population to increase the other issues need resolving rather than editing the PvP system.


    Quote Originally Posted by Crackrock View Post
    hahah who the fuck is this guy ... "successfully motivated gameplay" are you sure you are playing on HEROES WOW?
    Insulting people in blind support while conbributing nothing of value doesn't help your case - it makes you look desperate and deprives the very few good points made in this thread.
    Last edited by lukepoweraz123; 10-17-2019 at 06:32 PM.

  3. #13
    Heroes WoW Member Crackrock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by lukepoweraz123 View Post
    Moreover, I am not ranting, infact, you're ranting.
    hahah wow, hypocrit much? stop trying so hard to be articulate when you dont even spellcheck your text before posting.

    the shit you are saying dont make sense, but please, go make your own thread, a suggestion thread about "hire more devs" or whatever the fuck you are babbling about... try to "conbribute"


    actually ranting about UR and pve in a pvp thread :joy:
    Last edited by Crackrock; 10-17-2019 at 06:52 PM.

  4. #14
    Heroes WoW Member lukepoweraz123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackrock View Post
    hahah wow, hypocrit much? stop trying so hard to be articulate when you dont even spellcheck your text before posting.

    the shit you are saying dont make sense, but please, go make your own thread, a suggestion thread about "hire more devs" or whatever the fuck you are babbling about... try to "conbribute"


    actually ranting about UR and pve in a pvp thread :joy:
    Again, referring to insults rather than any valuable contribution. It's sad, although not surprising for you.

    Secondly, I wrote it on my tablet. I didn't spellcheck it nor am I attempting to be "Articulate", I am from England and this is how we write, you know... in our own language - formally.

    Thirdly, there's no spelling errors in the quote you linked and with your lack of contribution you leave me to wonder afterall if you're actually trolling or attempting to tunnel vision bad suggestions in order to kill the server rather than improve it...

    Lastly, again, I think you need to Google the definition of ranting. Also, yes, I mentioned PvE in a PvP thread on the basis that the majority of the population are & were PvE players and partake in PvP for fun and when those players leave and the general population falls PvP activity is also impacted. If you're unable to follow something so simple maybe there's no hope for you.

  5. #15
    Heroes WoW Member lordvolom1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    337
    crack you noob, making this so you and your friends can get s4! Even tho you’ve had s4 longer than anyone there. Lol

    On a serious note: the pvp system as a whole has been trash and staff have agreed multiple times, it was meant to get an overhaul, but like most things got left in the dust.

  6. #16
    Heroes WoW Member Devoutqt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    259
    ok sir, I will stop insulting you, but nothing really is "insulting" if you cannot read or understand what I am saying, I am just being genuine about you being actually delusional. The whole issue with why S4 should even be changed (I'll repeat myself 500 times if I have to for you to somehow finally understand it after the 501st time),is so people can ACTUALLY have a chance to get it. If you don't lower it at all the chance of getting it goes to 0, which is kinda dumb considering (even though you say not everyone should be able to get it) it's the best gear for pvp and anyone who's full s3 will just keep dying over and over from camping GY s4 players. At least giving them a chance to get s4 will allow them to stop this and actually allow for participation in pvp and not just 1 sided bgs to make people leave. But again, I am wrong, you're right, I apolgize my king.

  7. #17
    Heroes WoW Member Crackrock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by lukepoweraz123 View Post
    bla bla bla bla
    yeah, maybe i dont want to include your wall of text in the quote, because yes, you are, the definition of ranting. can you please stop posting? you are just convoluting the conversation we are trying to have about the state of 2019 heroes wow pvp.

    insulting you? i dont want to, but you seem stupid through-out this thread.
    you are off topic, not arguing the points... saying to S4 players that we want this because we cant get S4... and you think i want to "kill the server" when im one of the most, arguably THE most, active pvp player on this server? played since 2013, did a couple thousand of bgs and arenas and close to 200 days played over all chars... wtf are you smoking and can you send me some

  8. #18
    Heroes WoW Member lukepoweraz123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Devoutqt View Post
    ok sir, I will stop insulting you, but nothing really is "insulting" if you cannot read or understand what I am saying, I am just being genuine about you being actually delusional. The whole issue with why S4 should even be changed (I'll repeat myself 500 times if I have to for you to somehow finally understand it after the 501st time),is so people can ACTUALLY have a chance to get it. If you don't lower it at all the chance of getting it goes to 0, which is kinda dumb considering (even though you say not everyone should be able to get it) it's the best gear for pvp and anyone who's full s3 will just keep dying over and over from camping GY s4 players. At least giving them a chance to get s4 will allow them to stop this and actually allow for participation in pvp and not just 1 sided bgs to make people leave. But again, I am wrong, you're right, I apolgize my king.
    You were being insultive. I fully read understand your concept and I wrote specifically I see your point of view and I can understand the logic behind it, but I still don't agree. Season 4 was never intended for everybody. I nor anybody I know has had a problem using Season 3 until our currency & rating were sufficient enough to purchase the gear - if this is a problem for you or whomever you're referring to perhaps you could teach them how to play rather than attempting to change a winning system to compensate for the vast array of issues plaguing this server that I mentioned in my earlier post.

    Although, you can always try being sarcastic rather than insultive, that'll probably help convince the developers and players instead, no? Let me know how that works out for you.


    Quote Originally Posted by Crackrock View Post
    yeah, maybe i dont want to include your wall of text in the quote, because yes, you are, the definition of ranting. can you please stop posting? you are just convoluting the conversation we are trying to have about the state of 2019 heroes wow pvp.

    insulting you? i dont want to, but you seem stupid through-out this thread.
    you are off topic, not arguing the points... saying to S4 players that we want this because we cant get S4... and you think i want to "kill the server" when im one of the most, arguably THE most, active pvp player on this server? played since 2013, did a couple thousand of bgs and arenas and close to 200 days played over all chars... wtf are you smoking and can you send me some
    You don't want me posting because I disagree, and you originally tried to deter me by insulting & showing blind support - it's not like I don't know who you are and expected it beforehand. You and others have continuously feed garbage suggestions and forcefully peer pressured developers into making awful changes and I believe this is another bad change.
    You can disagree all you want and say how you got S4 first or "Bla Bla Bla" but it's not a valid argument and contains not relevant information.
    Although, like I mentioned, I expected nothing better of you hence why I originally replied only to the OP, not you - because it's pointless talking to you. Feel free to stop posting yourself or if once in your life you have something useful to contribute then go for it.

  9. #19
    Heroes WoW Member Crackrock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    52
    lukepoweraz123 whats your characters name, i need more laughter in my life

  10. #20
    Heroes WoW Member Devoutqt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    259
    The problem is, not that "s4 wasnt originally intended for everyone" but that, it's literally impossible in the current moment to get s4 due to how inactive pvp is. Unless you either right now, wintrade, or spam enough to get people to queue and then only get 1 game every 2 weeks, even if you're a glad retail player, it still won't be possible. Pvp just isnt as active as it was in the past, and i have s4 chars too, so again, it's not "you can't get it due to your skill", it's "you cant get it due to the inactivity of the server" and allowing others to get s4 as well will help further incentivize other players to want to queue for bgs or something. Maybe make RBGs and make it where you need certain rating for s4 so that it's actually doable? Idk, anything will help.

    - - - Updated - - -

    have u guys talked about this at all? I kinda wanna know input on it or something, curious please.

    - - - Updated - - -

    i still dont understand why you guys refuse to acknowledge this, even just removing the req will incentivize pvp participation even in the slightest. Allows people to actually get s4 instead of just wintraders.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •