[Unlimited] Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone! This year for Halloween we'll be adding a new questing zone, Mini Event that can be hosted by GMs and a lottery. The zone features a few quest and 4 dailies for it + 1 weekly. You can start the event by speaking to Trade Prince Donais in the mall. He'll tell you to take the portal that has also appeared within the mall. Once you've taken the portal to gilneas you'll be greeted by the spooky area full of questing goodness and vendors. The event area is located at two places this year. Enjoy yourselves and have a good Halloween!

Download link to patch:
    this link

Additional Information

The event will be held from 29.10.2019 22:00 SVT to 12.11.2019 22:00 SVT

At the release of the event we had an issue with the area(Gilneas). The area is crashing the server so we moved the few first quests to mall and its objectives.

I have received feedback from the players and added a daily PvP quest. You can pick the quest up at Vinny Slapchop. It requires two dailly wins.
    Last edited by Fenuks; 1 Week Ago at 12:36 AM.

Is there any way we can have the Headless Horseman thrown into sm or something instanced , I get that you don't want items to be farmed , at this rate the non icon community won't be able to even do the boss for the Kill quest reward though .

Quote Originally Posted by Sexyslut View Post
    Is there any way we can have the Headless Horseman thrown into sm or something instanced , I get that you don't want items to be farmed , at this rate the non icon community won't be able to even do the boss for the Kill quest reward though .
    I second this. Maybe not an instance, but perhaps there could be made other changes? For example: not 1 boss in a single location, but make 3 spawn points for boss. And decrease respawn time from 1h18m to 30 minutes or something.

Icon (and yes, I'm in that guild too) can't be at the same place at the same time, everytime. Gives other players a fair chance as well, I'm all in favor.

Then again, instance would be nice too I guess

^

Please move him to SM graveyard or something, the boss is completely inaccessible for the rest of us..

I suggest making it a PvP zone for people to express the anger they have for eachother. Mak'gora. (Horseman)
    Nobody would kill it

Last edited by lordvolom1; 1 Week Ago at 04:31 PM.

Just do it pls, Fenuks. Put him in some raid

I have added the boss to an instance. This boss has a lower drop rate of the item since you can reset him. The world boss remains at the its location with higher loot percentage drops.

- - - Updated - - -

We have updated the patch-9.mpq you can download it from this link or download it via the launcher.