Unlimited and its state

Heroes WoW Update
    Some of you know, some of you don't know: 3 valued members left the Developer team. Osiris, Jinha and Keeper left the team, recently. We do appreciate all their hard work and we are sad to share this with you guys. Thank you for the effort guys.

However, this does not mean Heroes WoW is going to stop updating! We have a returning member to the developer team: Hawjiki! Hawjiki and I have been working together the past few days on updates, as you can see in the changelogs at the website.

Our plans for Unlimited
    First of all we are improving the lower tiers. Why we do this? To reduce the grinding for new players and by that we also start the balance from the bottom to the top (T1 - T10). This is helping new players/characters to gear faster to mid-tier / end-tier. However, plans can change but whenever this happens we will inform you guys properly. The recent changes and upcoming changes are as followed:

• We have updated the currency system for T1, T2, T3 and T4. We proceed changing the currency system for T5 - T10.
    • We have reduced the armor, resist and health in T1, T2, T3 and T4. We proceed changing this for T5 - T10.
    • We have changed the way how bonus loot is being distrubed to players.

Plans that are in progress are as following:
    note: These plans are global plans for Unlimited - when the time is there we will provide more information per subject.

• Create new custom world bosses aiming for difficulty T6, T8 and T10
    • Balancing PvE classes
    • Ending this season and reduce PvP sets only to 2 sets instead of 4 (honor set and arena point set). This to reduce the gap between stats. By this new calculations on required honor and arena points is needed. Also the cap of the max amount of honor will be increased by then.

The revamp that has been planned for Tier 6 and Tier 7 will be continue. Which dungeon that will be used for this, is not picked yet.

BFA, Legion & WoD Models
    With the release of the new patch we have a lot of unused BFA/Legion and WoD models (creatures and items). We are going to use those models in the near future for several purposes. Hawjiki has been linking some of the models in game in world chat (Weapons only for now). We do have a lot of new mounts from these expansions which we are going to release in the near future. Thanks to Chrispe, Terrorblade and Kalth working on this patch.

Communication towards the playerbase
    As we all are aware and it is no secret, the communcation from the staff towards the players is and has always been poor. We promise to be more open towards you however, it is never been a secret what we are working on. Hawjiki and I are looking at the forum in the suggestion section and we will be more active to answer your suggestion.

Thank you guys for the support.
    Heroes WoW Team

Very happy to hear about the change in the design for PVP. Awesome to see an update and excited for the future!

Bout time we got devs that actually care about community input :| , so long overdue !

Oh god, did I really read that? Will developers engage in dialogue with players? Wow.

- - - Updated - - -

For gear: Its mean no upgrade system? That is, to buy before T3 you had to have the same thing T2 + item from the T3 instance, now I look only badges are needed? On the one hand, this is very good, on the other hand, the T3-T4 instance becomes useless again) We completely dress T2, and 2-3 things T3 and go to T5)

It was this way before the update. All you needed was different tokens for whatever part you needed. Now the vendors will use currency instead of tokens. However this only will apply to t1 to t5 instances. We will be updating T6 to t10 vendors to support some type of new badge(the new currency method). Any more details than that we cannot provide because we don't know how we will change them ourselves. But the idea behind this is to make the new starting experience more linear. We wan't people to spend more time in the middle and end game tiers than the first few tiers.

It still takes 2 to 4 runs per tier to full max your character out. This will take less time if you're a Premium account(1-2 runs). When the bonus loot events are active they're on par with Premium accounts(1-2 runs). Premium and Bonus event can be earned at the same time. You will also get a extra badges from using the DF as well if you've already cleared the instance once. I hope that helps you understand better.

Yes, while I cannot speak for other Devs, I include players in everything I work on. If I don't ask players then I go by my own player experience or the experience of the GMs who are more in touch with the players than a Dev is. There is no secret on the projects I work on unless I am told not to mention it or I want it to be a big surprise for people. Lucky, Fenuks seem to feel the same way I do about this. You guys should know what we're planning. Even if we don't always manage to make that plan come to life. After all, we're trying to make content and stuff for you guys and you do have a valued input, even if we don't always manage to reply with what you wanted to hear. ^ ^

Quote Originally Posted by Hawjiki View Post
    It was this way before the update. All you needed was different tokens for whatever part you needed. Now the vendors will use currency instead of tokens. However this only will apply to t1 to t5 instances. We will be updating T6 to t10 vendors to support some type of new badge(the new currency method). Any more details than that we cannot provide because we don't know how we will change them ourselves. But the idea behind this is to make the new starting experience more linear. We wan't people to spend more time in the middle and end game tiers than the first few tiers.

It still takes 2 to 4 runs per tier to full max your character out. This will take less time if you're a Premium account(1-2 runs). When the bonus loot events are active they're on par with Premium accounts(1-2 runs). Premium and Bonus event can be earned at the same time. You will also get a extra badges from using the DF as well if you've already cleared the instance once. I hope that helps you understand better.

Yes, while I cannot speak for other Devs, I include players in everything I work on. If I don't ask players then I go by my own player experience or the experience of the GMs who are more in touch with the players than a Dev is. There is no secret on the projects I work on unless I am told not to mention it or I want it to be a big surprise for people. Lucky, Fenuks seem to feel the same way I do about this. You guys should know what we're planning. Even if we don't always manage to make that plan come to life. After all, we're trying to make content and stuff for you guys and you do have a valued input, even if we don't always manage to reply with what you wanted to hear. ^ ^
    Just make upgradable system from t1 to t20 xD
    For buy T2 need same item T1+badges. This will force players not to skip content, but to try all of it.
    So where is the best place to write? about bugs and other things to be heard? And also, there is some kind of inconsistency with the latest update on buffs, more precisely with their timer. I have a horn on a dk for 60 minutes, and shouts on a warrior for 2 hours, for all other classes buffs also work for 60 minutes.
    Last edited by Daygu; 6 Days Ago at 01:19 PM.

Each instance has a itemlevel requirement to enter. Though that key from donating can bypass this. This is not the topic to make suggestions or ask questions. You may use the suggestion section and if you want live answers then discord is a better place to ask your questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Daygu View Post
    I have a horn on a dk for 60 minutes, and shouts on a warrior for 2 hours, for all other classes buffs also work for 60 minutes.
    That was a mistake and that is fixed now.

the grateful HW players love the changes, thanks a lot guys

Heroes WoW Member danil4egrogue's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenuks View Post

• Ending this season and reduce PvP sets only to 2 sets instead of 4 (honor set and arena point set). This to reduce the gap between stats. By this new calculations on required honor and arena points is needed. Also the cap of the max amount of honor will be increased by then.
    When will current season end?
    Just wondering, if i should buy a new SSD for windows