Forgotten Warriors

I bet u already know what is this thread about by viewing at the title of the thread... but i am really sad that i started playing a warrior here and all my time is wasted, PVP and PVE the lowest class. Look a Warrior with no armor and no dmg lol. Cant be compared with none of the other classes, i know you will replay me maybe that the warriors are balanced and bla bla or that they will get buff soon but thats a really old story and its not happening like the first one that is not true.

No one denies that warrior don't do enough damage. While I'm not sure for PvP but in pve they're pretty useless. They're pretty good tanks endgame but other than that they suck. As it stands currently in the Overhaul Project on the testing realm they're doing pretty good dps and aren't left behind. Once we've done more testing then we'll be able to show you the avg dps of all classes. I like warriors too, when I played one on unlimited it disgusted me how pointless they were. Overhaul main goal is to fix these balance issues. So believe it or don't. Either way won't change the fact changes are coming.

Warrior damage in PvP is actually quite solid, so don't feel too much despair!

I hope changes are coming , btw Pendles do you play warriror? Warrior damage in PvP is quite solid its true, but its much lower then mage,shaman,priest, rogue and paladin and maybe dk... warr cant be compared with those 5-6 classes...

In the right circumstances and if you know how to play the class, the damage is more than acceptable, at least in my opinion, I'd go as far to say as they actually do a lot of damage.

Heroes WoW Member shadowpriestt's Avatar
    What about healer shamans in pve?

Healer shamans are very good in pve

Just stop cry pls) Its not help. W8 for new rewamp .

Tell me why. About 2 months ago when there where 10ppl playing PVP including me, there we 0 maybe 1 mages now there are 80% of the players mages, every one start play random class and after 3-4 days they see that the mages are the OP one and start playing mages. Sorry for my english but i bet u understand me