How to recover my old account?

Hi guy's/admins,

What is the procedure to recover an old account? It seems my account was removed and received one with a username: Recoverme
    I played a lot on it and donated also quite a bit.
    Name of account: Heartbleed

Just hope i am not being ignored in this.
    Thanks in advance,

Heartbleed

Greetings Recoverme,

I'll start off by saying that we do not delete/remove any accounts nor do we change anyones username. As for you recovering your account, your BEST bet is to remember the information yourself. You are able to use the "Recover password" option to get a new password for your account. We as a staff are not able to give out or share any kind of account information due to security reasons so that's why I say your best bet is remembering the information.

On a side note since you mentioned you received a new username: display name on forums is not connected to your account name you registered the account with. You can have a different display name here on forums than account name.

Hope this helps.

I tried sending a private message but in send items it shows 0, so ill put the message here as well:

Hello Dunno,

I very much would like to try all possibility's to recover my account.
    I tried recovering my password with my email address (not gmail) but after trying multiple times, nothing appeared in my inbox (also checked spam folder). I tried to create a new account under that email address to see what would happen, and it seems it still is in use, but when trying to log in with the username: Heartbleed,
    It says that does not exist. I have proof from: admin@heroes-wow.com with the following message:

Hello Heartbleed,

thank you for registring at WWW.HEROES-WOW.COM.

Those are your account details, dont forget them.
    Username: Heartbleed
    Display name: Heartbleed
    Password: is mentioned removed for security purposes.

Sincerely,
    Heroes WoW

Please advice what is needed to help recover the account, i had donated and played quite a bit on it.
    Thank you,
    Heartbleed

There is no username by the name "Heartbleed" registered with Heroes WoW. More than likely you registered with another username with the email you tried to use that said it was already in use.