Thread: Introduction

Introduction

Hi, Iím FireLotus and Iím new to the server I tried downloading the client earlier but I kept running into issues with the download mainly the main one the torrent for some reason winrar didnít want to extract the files from it it kept saying no files to extract and my data file for the game doesnít look like the instructions I was hoping to get some help from a GM

Hello, Firelotus! Welcome to the server.

You do not need to extract the full client from the torrent download. If you downloaded our full client via torrent you do not need winrar at all. You will however need to download the patch-9 in the download section and copy that patch-9 into your data folder. After that, you can simply launch the game using our custom HW.exe provided in the download and play the game.

Welcome. ever need help with dungeons. Dot forget to join /join world.

Then what should the torrent be opened with just so I have the proper app attached to the file I understand now it doesn’t need to be open I just want to have it correct so I don’t go through this again

To download a torrent you'll need a torrent program. If you google "torrent program" you'll get a few choices, the top ones are the most commonly used ones such as qBittorrent and uTorrent. They're used to download any torrent files.